Males and Females

Going back to uni soon. Woohoo. Fuck the job at the factory. Women in biological warfare suits aren't hot. Freshers are.

And then complain about it later to make themselves look better. "My biggest problem is that people want to have sex with me. Liek omg."

edit: ninja'd

Running out of money, is it morally bankrupt to go on dozens of first dates to score free outings?

Apparently Derek does 90% of his pickups/approaches at Walmart. Maybe he's onto something.

I have some bad "friends" that diss me massively when they around the women in our social group and I'm not there.

To be fair though, it doesn't tend to work very well for them.

Well it's been over 2 months, and a good run, but things between Hillary and me have just about ground to a halt. A few weeks ago she started pulling away, not being as close, and this morning we finally agreed that she can't be there to make me feel complete, and that she doesn't need me to feel complete (she has God to do that). She's not quite 20, and I'll be 23 in a few months, so our views on commitment in a relationship are just incongruent, it seems.

This won't be a cold turkey breakup, but it's now clear that things between us romantically are not to last much longer, and our capacity as friends will probably continue. She's been like no other girlfriend I've had, but it was not meant to be. Intellectually I'm far too superior, and I can't love someone who thinks I'm too analytical and thinks I'll solve my problems by praying.

There's already another girl on my radar. The same girl I was kind of after before the first time Hillary showed up back in March. Time I get to know her more, at least to test the waters. It feels kind of wrong making these Machiavellian calculations, jumping from one girl to another, but hey, it's the completeness and companionship I'm after, more so than sex, even. I dread being alone with no prospects, and prefer being in the chase.