Males and Females

There's nothing metal about that.

I was setting you guys up for a trap basically because I don't believe there is such a thing as a "metal fashion." Wearing a band t-shirt isn't metal, because every band metal or not sells t-shirts. Wearing blue jeans isn't metal, everyone wears blue jeans. Just because they have holes in the knees isn't metal, that just means you're a schmuck who intentionally looks like a poor schmuck because he thinks he's cool, thus making ones self teh uber schmuck.. Wearing a leather jacket isn't metal, a lot of people own leather jackets. Wearing combat boots isn't metal, because they're COMBAT boots. The only thing those clowns are combating is their retardation for thinking they're badass wearing them. Chain wallets? Nope. Spikes? Ya, if you're a homo. Epic beards? Nah. Long hair? Meh.

I guess the only item of clothing metal can claim is the patch vest. But when was the last time you ever saw a "metal chick" wear a patch vest. Fuckin poseurs. Hang them!

It's kind of a family heirloom haha I don't really wear it though.. but to address your argument, I do agree with you, but when people refer to metal chicks I think they are just referring to the stereotypical, google image search result of a metal chick. The heavy makeup, piercings, tattoos, whatever. Which may be inaccurate on so many levels, but again, it's all just the stereotype.

I think the typical image of a Metal chick is unattractive. Nose rings are kind of a dealbreaker for me, and why the hell would I want the female version of all the douchebag elitism stereotypical of metalheads?

I've got spikes implanted on my balls. Plus, I have a patch vest for my dick. If that isn't metal, I don't know what is.

Uh, could someone explain to me what a "metal chick" looks like?

183402_165165506867773_100001229732296_376386_5422010_n.jpg

She has a cute face and a solid body. I could just be a bit weird here, but there is something attractive about metal chicks. At least the ones who aren't crust punk whores and dress decently in their "metal" clothes. Generally though, most females that are into metal are stupid cunts, but that could be extended to metalheads in general.

Most people are stupid cunts. It's not gender-exclusive. Any subculture is going to have a bunch of idiots that define everything people use to stereotype it.

Most people are stupid cunts. It's not gender-exclusive. Any subculture is going to have a bunch of idiots that define everything people use to stereotype it.
+1.

I like girls who have similar interests/likes as me. I actually prefer them to not have the stereotypical "metal" look.

I could never explain what type of girl i like best or is best for me, because i have always found women confusing.