Males and Females

Why is it that people make all of these films about black and white interracial couples but deem the fact that muslims only allow it to happen one way as being an acceptable cultural tradition? It's shit.

Their men can fuck whoever but their women are kind of owned by the religion and can't take heathen cock.

Muslim men are allowed to intermarry with any girl that believes in any of the Abrahamic religions, but not allowed with any other religion. Unless of course the girl converts.

The way, intermarriage occurs between a Muslim girl and a non-Muslim guy by first the non-Muslim guy taking an oath to convert to Islam then the actual wedding ceremony between the Muslim girl and the NOW-Muslim guy can happen.

If you're talking about sex, no one is allowed to have sex before marriage anyway. :p

Stupid either way.

Muslim men are allowed to intermarry with any girl that believes in any of the Abrahamic religions, but not allowed with any other religion. Unless of course the girl converts.

The way, intermarriage occurs between a Muslim girl and a non-Muslim guy by first the non-Muslim guy taking an oath to convert to Islam then the actual wedding ceremony between the Muslim girl and the NOW-Muslim guy can happen.

If you're talking about sex, no one is allowed to have sex before marriage anyway. :p

Stupid either way.

That muslim man that burnt his groin off with the chemical bomb on a plane christmas before last had a one night stand with some girl like weeks before.

I don't want to offend you by dissing Islam though.

I don't see where I implied that. I think the problem with the progressives and feminists is that they are stuck in the past and a battle against "the white male" so when they see intolerance and misogyny on the part of the "other" they are dumbfounded and just seek more and more bizarre ways of blaming everything on us.

I had to read a report on domestic violence and sexual violence in black communities in America, which was written by a black female. It basically blamed white men for kind of creating an insecurity in black men which necessitated a greater feeling of dominance over "their own" women. I think their may be some truth in that, in that it had an effect, but actually attributing guilt for individual cases of violence towards women towards "the white man" instead of the perpetrator is bizarre.

Satanstoenail is going to be annoyed because this is a bit off the point and rambly.

You are becoming quite the bitter white male Sent. Not that I don't necessarily agree in principle with some of the things you post, but you are entirely too focused on symptoms of a systemic problem.

I've met people who aren't really muslims but the fact that they are from a muslim family means they feel personally attacked if Islam is particularly vehemently attacked.