Males and Females

That muslim man that burnt his groin off with the chemical bomb on a plane christmas before last had a one night stand with some girl like weeks before.

I don't want to offend you by dissing Islam though.

lol. I don't believe in god, therefore I'm an atheist. I just know this information given that I have read the Qur'an and have had many chances to meet Muslims and people of OTHER religions as well. My parents are Muslims too, I just choose not to believe in it or any form of organized religion. So you can't really offend me. :p

And you do know, that people in this day of age tend to be a little more liberal with their own beliefs?

People tend to do whatever the fuck they want, this "god" doesn't control humans. It's funny because it's true.

EXPLAIN

PLZ

Really? Ok. Well, noob chick's post went something like this:

And I like guys with BIG DICKS.
Jk, they hurt :( ha ha

Which means of course that she actually likes guys with smaller dicks because they don't hurt. Enter Aug:

ohaithere

Which I chuckled at as aug has told us here in the GMD many times about his "micro member".

Enter you:

I find it amusing how the Asian guy responds to a post about a girl wanting endowed men.

*Whoosh*

Penis stays in your pants majority of the time so a female who cares about penis size probably has mental problems and has random sex and sucks random dick. Is a Whore.

Which means of course that she actually likes guys with smaller dicks because they don't hurt.

Haha I'd like to point out that noob chick is a virgin and doesn't actually have a preference in dick sizes. Just throwin that out there. But I'm sure, like most other things in life, anything is good in moderation:)

haha thank you for clarifying that Satanstoenail, it's amazing how some didn't get it. all i can say is thank god for anuses.

i have a huge dilemma guys, please help me out. which one of these is hotter and who should i fuck?

t1.jpg
fot5.jpg