Males and Females

haha thank you for clarifying that Satanstoenail, it's amazing how some didn't get it. all i can say is thank god for anuses.

i have a huge dilemma guys, please help me out. which one of these is hotter and who should i fuck?

t1.jpg
fot5.jpg

One on the right. I'd pass on both.

Wait didn't you already fuck the one on right?
i've already fucked both of them and can't decide which one i should see more often. i'm unhappy that one girl might think i've deserted her but i can't afford to be fucking both with the same frequency.

i've already fucked both of them and can't decide which one i should see more often. i'm unhappy that one girl might think i've deserted her but i can't afford to be fucking both with the same frequency.

Your problems.

Whores must be pretty good in Europe. They seemed to have convinced aug that they care if he doesn't see them often.

Well so much for timing. Not only did i call the chinese girl while she was staying late at school (and in earshot of at least 1, maybe 2 other classmates of hers i know who like her too), but she's also thinking about going to a chinese new year event (for chinese people only) this saturday. So she had ample excuses to put off giving me a decision on the movie date. FML

And we're at 24 hours with no response, woohoo.

I would guess she's delaying because she's afraid to tell me no, but... she could just be thinking really hard about it? :p

Whatever. Hopefully she's out of my system by the end of the weekend and i can have one less layer of bullshit covering my life.

Yeah, not replying sounds like a prolonged no to me, but then again I'm neurotic and that's how I'd view it.

zabu of nΩd;10161197 said:
Whatever. Hopefully she's out of my system by the end of the weekend and i can have one less layer of bullshit covering my life.

Yep, time to move past it. If she wants something from you, she'd have told you straight away... Not prolong a simple answer to a question.

I guess i'll just chill until sunday night and then offer her some sort of "let's shake and forget it" message on facebook to try to get us back into friend-land. We've known each other / hung out occasionally for over a year now after all.

On the topic of cute and smart Chinese girls, I have a story of my own. Had been getting mixed signals from this girl all of last term, but I wasn't really sure of how to go about considering the cultural barrier. I sort of didn't bother when I went home to India over break, but ever since I've been back, she has taken the initiative to keep in touch and chat. With that in mind, she came by last night and we hung around, cuddled a bit and watched a movie. My roommates weren't around, and I think I want to date her, so I didn't want to do anything stupid and fuck things up. She fell asleep over me, and we later decided to hang out tonight again. Wish me luck bruhs.

Doesn't sound like you need much luck, just initiative. Could've probably sealed the deal while watching the movie.