Males and Females

Finally had a real conversation with chinese girl last night about my feelings and shit, and she was very understanding. I feel so much fucking better today. I might actually try being a functional human being for a while.

zabu of nΩd;10164205 said:
Finally had a real conversation with chinese girl last night about my feelings and shit, and she was very understanding. I feel so much fucking better today. I might actually try being a functional human being for a while.

So are you in the friend zone now?

I turned down a female about 2 months ago who was really into me. It felt good to do the samething. It clearly ate her right up. She could not fucking believe it.

You boink a chick first and than you both sit on the fucking couch. You got it all backwards. And being that guy am labelling you as is fucking torture and the worst than anything shit. How you can even put up with the shit you do is just mindblowing. If you want a female to be your girlfriend and you wanna get laid get fucking balls, just fucking do it. All your posts regarding women is the same sad shit. It's depressing like fucking booze or something.

You boink a chick first and than you both sit on the fucking couch. You got it all backwards. And being that guy am labelling you as is fucking torture and the worst than anything shit. How you can even put up with the shit you do is just mindblowing. If you want a female to be your girlfriend and you wanna get laid get fucking balls, just fucking do it. All your posts regarding women is the same sad shit. It's depressing like fucking booze or something.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

zabu of nΩd;10164460 said:
I'm pretty sure i've been in the friend zone since about 2 months after i met her.

Not to say you shouldn't feel bad about it, but I've seen all this bitching about the friend zone throughout the internet lately. A lot of guys seem to overlook the reason that maybe the girl just doesn't think they are compatible with one another. The guy typically can't see it because they think compatible means "we can have a conversation and I'd have sex with her."

Point is, maybe she has a legitimate reason to date you that isn't "he's ugly." Prying into that just sounds weak, though. Not mentioning the whole thing is a great solution.

Yeah i agree with everything you said there. I'm probably guilty of that definition of compatible too, haha.

From my talks with women back during my single-and-not-looking days, my general impression was that most women's tendency (in modern western society) between 20-30ish was to friend zone serious husband material, because they specifically weren't looking for a "stable(read boring) relationship".

Of course, ten years down the road or whatever, when they are used up and drug through the proverbial mud, they are gonna suddenly hit you up on whatever currently passes for Facebook/Myspace wanting to "catch up". That "nice wholesome girl" who friend zones you is most likely getting railed three ways from sunday in relative secret by a legion of dudes. It is known.

Don't waste your time on those females.

not sure i really know this chick well enough to say if she's like that. that sounds more like a bitch than a normal chick though, and i don't think the one i know is a bitch.

zabu of nΩd;10164489 said:
not sure i really know this chick well enough to say if she's like that. that sounds more like a bitch than a normal chick though, and i don't think the one i know is a bitch.

Bitch is kind of a broad term. She doesn't have to be a "bitch" to not want to settle down/have FWBs with one or more guys. To be clear, I'm not saying that is the case with her, I'm just making a general assessment. Don't be disheartened by getting friend zoned. Take it as a compliment.

i'm mainly taking it as a simple exercise of her free will and a sign for me to direct my efforts elsewhere

Bitch is kind of a broad term. She doesn't have to be a "bitch" to not want to settle down/have FWBs with one or more guys. To be clear, I'm not saying that is the case with her, I'm just making a general assessment. Don't be disheartened by getting friend zoned. Take it as a compliment.

There are lots of girls like that, and I agree, they're not worth it. If I didn't have so many female friends, I'd assume that all girls are the kind that like to preach about how guys shouldn't be assholes, yet only date assholes.

zabu of nΩd;10164484 said:
Yeah i agree with everything you said there. I'm probably guilty of that definition of compatible too, haha.

I think most guys have. I have, too. It's a cultural thing. We as guys are told to look at physical things, while girls are told to look at personalities. As a result, a girl can more easily end up with a more objective and more complete perspective on whether or not she should date a guy.

I get friend zoned because I never know when to make the next (or appropriate) move

I'd probably get friend zoned if I didn't friend zone every girl I met.