Males and Females

Uh, sure.

Engaged chick fake hit on me in econ class as a way to milk answers out of me for a take home quiz that was due in class yesterday. I called her out on it and she got embarassed and mad at me. The cunt was wearing her engagement ring ffs. The end.

You know, I wrote like a six paragraph story last night to tell you guys but my browser froze and it was lost to the abyss of the internet for good. Pissed me off.

I'm in the habit of Ctrl+C'ing any long post i type before i send it. It's definitely saved me a few posts over the years.

You know, I wrote like a six paragraph story last night to tell you guys but my browser froze and it was lost to the abyss of the internet for good. Pissed me off.

This kinda reminds me of something I was thinking about the other day. I was in a seminar on improving my people skills in the work place (required by work) and I was the first one there and sat at a random table. So, people start filing in and this mildly attractive woman sits down at the other end of the table. After about a minute, she picks up her shit and comes and sits next to me. I don't know if it was for a better view or if she had the hots for me or whatever.

I don't know where I was going with this. I guess to say that I would have porked her if she asked me to..

Let the record state that a mildly attractive woman whom Ozzman would have porked sat next to him at work today.

You may return to the bench, Mr. Ozzman.

I'm not into sex anymore. I don't even think about it. Not even wanking.

EDIT: I just wanked. It was alright. Whatever.

CerealSpitting.png