Males and Females

O6jF3.gif

:lol: Yes!

Some hot irish girl is talking to me on okcupid. I want to ask her out but I don't know how to.

I wish OKC had an ethnicity filter. It's bad enough having to deal with all the fat women with the black and latina women clogging up the works too...

I'm racist as hell when it comes to women. I seem to get along well with black women, but I don't want to. :lol:
They just always seem to get flirty real fast.
I do whatever I can to kill the conversation without being too much of a dick.

I've dated one Guatemalan, One half Mohawk/half Scottish, and one Half Irish/Half Mexican. My last girlfriend, whom I jokingly referred to as my green bean because of her mixed ethnicity, was absolutely stunning. Green eyes with flecks of orange, lighter olive skin, and an attitude that would carve apart lesser men and women... damn she was good.

I don't care what skin color they have, as long as they look good and it fits with them and their whole personality.

Right now I've been talking to another woman, just flirting and chatting back and forth. She's 100% Irish, and has amazing red hair. We met at the Arkona show, where I accidentally confused her for someone else that everyone I know (her included) fucking hates :lol:. Apparently that terrible first impression didn't mean much because we're still chatting. Hopefully if this first date goes well (we're going out and photographing shit together) I'm going to find a way to get some cash and ask her out to dinner on Valentines day.

Edit: Holy shit, I didn't realize it's the third. Maybe Valentines will be a second or third date.