Males and Females

On the topic of cute and smart Chinese girls, I have a story of my own. Had been getting mixed signals from this girl all of last term, but I wasn't really sure of how to go about considering the cultural barrier. I sort of didn't bother when I went home to India over break, but ever since I've been back, she has taken the initiative to keep in touch and chat. With that in mind, she came by last night and we hung around, cuddled a bit and watched a movie. My roommates weren't around, and I think I want to date her, so I didn't want to do anything stupid and fuck things up. She fell asleep over me, and we later decided to hang out tonight again. Wish me luck bruhs.

Cuddling in front of a movie? You are guaranteed an acceptance to a date invitation.

I've continued to get bad luck with girls, wtf. Started talking to a girl on OkCupid earlier this month, then we started texting quite a bit, went out once and had a pretty great time (and just a little after I dropped her off she started texting me too), and then we continued talking, and were going to go out again (on this past Wednesday), and then she just stopped responding, and then I texted her the next day, and she said "I don't know what it is you're looking for but it's better this way for me." Ugh. /srslygoingtogiveup

I like this girl now, but I'm not sure whether or not it will be fleeting. I kinda don't want to date anyone because I plan on living in a few different countries over the next few years, and then after college, I have no idea.

I ended up meeting a really awesome girl last night at a show, but she had to leave before I got her number, fuuuuuuuuu. Hope I can find her on FB (and that she doesn't have a boyfriend). We have a lot of similar interests though, so we'll see how it pans out... and then after she was gone, during the last band, one girl was grinding up against me (even though this was like... droney rock/metal stuff) almost the whole time, and would put my hands around her etc, and then down her pants... but she has a bf.... and he's my friend :erk: oh, drunkenness.

Meh. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, and we have primal drives that say "fuck the female." Eventually after enough alcohol, the things stopping that drive give way and you find yourself with your hand down the pants of another girl. </captain obvious>

Not excusable, but understandable.

When I was 18, my girlfriend cheated on me with one of my really "good" friends. It always takes two to tango but my friend (who also had a girlfriend of his own) was the one who instigated it while I was away overseas. It felt like absolute shit and I didn't really trust women very much for a long time, because to add fuel to the fire she lied to me about the cheating. She just claimed that they made out, when in actual fact I found out that they had sex.

He tried to get one of my other friends to do it at first, who replied with "Fuck you, I don't want to screw my best friend over." So he decided to do it instead. Truth of the matter is, my girlfriend at the time was a stupid slut and my "friend" was an asshole. Soon after that, they got entangled into a complicated love triangle. Then I find out that he came in her and made her take a morning after pill. I was watching from the sidelines eating popcorn and fucking another hotter chick. Win-win.

Moral of the story: Don't touch your bro's ho.

If your buddies girl gets a little alchy in 'em and starts fucking around, they aren't a good candidate for anything serious and maybe she wants your little pecker more

Yeah. Red flag. Let it go and don't speak of it again ever.

PP told me yesterday while I was sniffling and emoting about how I'm a failure at life (you know, regular mid-twenties stuff) that if I needed to move to be happy, he'd quit his job and move somewhere with me.

uhhhhhhhh