Males and Females

I don't know if it's really a failure. Troubles having erection are 100x worse and ejaculating after 5 seconds also isn't better.

I usually can't get an erection period. Don't feel bad. Usually am just numb and in severe pain. I use to be horny as fuck in my teens, but am 25 and do not get horny/have a sex drive. I don't think about getting laid. I'm stressed out and think about what I can do to try and make my life easier. I get sick and tired of crap jobs and being so misrable. I don't even care about pussy. It's just not something I need. Usually females just make me worse off than I am.

And side note people actually get lonely. Are you fucking kidding me. What the fuck is being lonely! I've come across people that say they're lonely and it makes no sense.

That moment when your ex wife finds out about your new lady and goes bitch mode 10 different ways while claiming not to be jealous.

I usually can't get an erection period. Don't feel bad. Usually am just numb and in severe pain. I use to be horny as fuck in my teens, but am 25 and do not get horny/have a sex drive. I don't think about getting laid. I'm stressed out and think about what I can do to try and make my life easier. I get sick and tired of crap jobs and being so misrable. I don't even care about pussy. It's just not something I need. Usually females just make me worse off than I am.

I'm 25 and miserable too. Graduated Uni and can't find a fucking job after a year straight of submitting applications. I can't even get a retail job right now. Unlike you however I can get an erection. Fuck, I could tear a hole through space with the boner I am capable of producing right now.

part of me hates working retail but the other part of me also hates the thought of a Monday through Friday 9 - 5 job...it seems soulsucking, but the steadiness would be nice

Washing dishes is the shit. It makes me nihilistic sometimes, but at least it's not that boring. It can be pretty stimulating when things get busy. I get a giant pile of dishes, it gets finished fast, and a shitload of time has gone by.

California isn't the place to be job-hunting.

Preaching to the choir here.

My brother has no problem finding jobs there. He keeps changing his job a lot.

He keeps changing jobs? What does he do exactly?

I would like to hunt for jobs out of state (preferably Washington or Oregon, or hell even northern California), but I don't know anyone outside of my area here. Plus without any money I can't exactly just pick up and go.

He keeps changing jobs? What does he do exactly?

He had some job in some Israeli falafel place (he's done lots of jobs in the food business), he worked for a hotel doing valet parking, and now he's a cook at a restaurant. All those were jobs he had in LA, though. He's had a bunch of jobs back here in Maryland, too.

He's got a fuckload of work experience. He's probably had at least double the jobs I have (6).

Made an account on gk2gk.com and on the very first page of my search is the very same awesome chick I chatted with (in fact, the only one with even limited success) some weeks ago on okcupid, who didn't show much interest in me unfortunately. It encouraged me to try again with her. She's a petite lil thing with glasses, nice n geeky, quite the grammar nazi, and has a good sense of humor from what I can tell and lives pretty close. Fits all of my rather picky criteria.

Wish me luck =P

Washing dishes is the shit. It makes me nihilistic sometimes, but at least it's not that boring. It can be pretty stimulating when things get busy. I get a giant pile of dishes, it gets finished fast, and a shitload of time has gone by.

I actually enjoy doing dishes, I find it kinda therapeutic, especially when I listen to music. It's almost like I have a higher appreciation for the music and I think it works on a more subconscious level too.

I would like to hunt for jobs out of state (preferably Washington or Oregon, or hell even northern California), but I don't know anyone outside of my area here. Plus without any money I can't exactly just pick up and go.

How much would you need? How much cash do you normally have available? I'm thinking you could rent a place with 3-4 roommates for a month or two and pay maybe $300/mo for that. Gas money's the only other big expense i can think of, not sure how much that would be though.

Is it possible that you could ask a family member for like a $500 loan? If you're already someone's dependent you might be able to convince them that paying you to live somewhere else for a couple months is a good investment.

He had some job in some Israeli falafel place (he's done lots of jobs in the food business), he worked for a hotel doing valet parking, and now he's a cook at a restaurant. All those were jobs he had in LA, though. He's had a bunch of jobs back here in Maryland, too.

He's got a fuckload of work experience. He's probably had at least double the jobs I have (6).

You guys in the States/Europe are lucky to be able to work in these kind of jobs, and actually be able to feed yourselves and find a shelter to sleep under. Over here, post-graduates get paid shit like 600$ a month in domains like banking, accounting, etc. The who work as dishwashers, valet parking, etc. live below the poverty threshold, work 17 hours a day, or deal drugs in order to make a living.