Males and Females

Had an absolutely amazing time in Chicago with the girl I've been talking to lately. Already in middle of planning going out there again :)

@ Vengeance McHooligan, Totally, bro. (notwithstanding your sarcasm)

I'll be back with a vengeance though. I'll use my facebook stalking skills to "accidentally" bump into her somewhere, sometime, and set everything straight.

SOME FUCKING BITCH FRIEND OF MINE IS TRYING TO COCKBLOCK ME. THAT FUCKING SLUT. SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY TO MEET HER IN PUB, AND I WENT. SHE HAD HER SUPER CUTE FRIEND WITH HER, AND ME AND HER FRIEND JUST GOT ALONG REALLY WELL. BITCH OBVIOUSLY FELT JEALOUS. AT FIRST TRIED TO IMPLY THAT I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BY CONSTANTLY KISSING ME AND SHIT, BUT I IGNORED HER. ENDED UP GOING SPENDING THE REST OF THE NIGHT WITH HER FRIEND TETE-A-TETE IN A NEARBY RESTAURANT, WHILE THE BITCH WENT CLUBBING ALONE.

NOW THE PSYCHO BITCH IS TRYING TO SOW THE SEEDS OF DISCORD BETWEEN ME AND HER FRIEND, BY TRYING TO MAKE HER BELIEVE THAT I SHITTALKED HER BLABLABLALBA DRAMA.

I AM FUCKING ENRAGED.

CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK

That's horrible man. I don't know what it is with women, but so many of them have such a tendency of trying to manipulate situations, and don't hesitate to directly start intricate plots using and lying to their 'friends' to achieve 'x' mundane thing or simply for scorn points.

Seriously, the last thing I will do again is be a friend with multiple females who are all 'friends' with each other.

Ugh, cockblock girls are the worst. It's never occurred to me to do that to my dudefriends, but then again I'm not a terrible friend.

Yeah I'm totally madly in love with PP. A guy who likes hanging out with me and my dykey lesbian friends going out dancing? YESSSS. We're planning a trip to Europe for this winter.

I'm so fucking upset right now. That girl was some serious girlfriend material. FUCK MY LIFE.

I know how you feel man. When I was in Africa, there was this fat bitch of a white girl who overheard me mentioning how beautiful some other girl back home was (who we both know) anyway, as soon as I got back and spoke to that girl she was being really awkward and weird, it turned out the fat bitch had told her loads of bullshit that included me badmouthing her.

The worst thing is coming home and realizing how cold and lonely a once comfortable and warm bed is without the one other person in the world you want to lay with while going to sleep.

;-;