Males and Females

Well we were planning to go to OEF which is 12., 13., 14. July with Grant and hang out in Prague sometime during the week before that. My place is not available for sleepovers and other dirty stuff though.

Also, I'd prefer going to pubs/bars over paying for whores. I would be up to meet you here as last time I wasn't here. Also, apparently JAGE is here but he would punch me or drown me IRL as I said too many bad things to him on the interwebz.

We're all assholes online, that shouldn't stop us from hanging out. I'm going to be in the CZE from July 5-15 roughly, and totally up for at least a few beers with aug/jage at a pub.

I want you and jage to kiss and make up and play nice from now on :)

Fucking UGH! I am so definitely going to try and come out at least for the weekend if I can't find anyone to got to Hell's Pleasure fest. If anything I'll just go to Obscene and Extreme for the day that Asphyx is playing and get fucked up with you bros the other days.

I think I might have left by the time people are here. It's possible I'll change my plans though because I want to stay here as long as possible, especially after the end of the semester. This is a much better place to be at that point than my home town(ugh). I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum and would drink with Onder if he's up for it. I wish I hadn't booked my return flight in advance now. Still it's cheap.

I'd kick the shit out of you and Onder at the sametime, fucking kill you!

So... when you say "blowing me up" you mean shows sucking your dick in the sloppiest fucking manner right? That is all I'm reading from your posts.

But seriously, I'm drunk, but I understand. I'm in the process of messaging a high school whore who's into Doctor Who, and both of those things are sexy.

I think our UM Prague hook-up will require its own thread if 4 or 5 guys are confirmed already. I shall create it soon.

I think I might have left by the time people are here. It's possible I'll change my plans though because I want to stay here as long as possible, especially after the end of the semester. This is a much better place to be at that point than my home town(ugh).

Where in Prague are you and why is it better than England?

I think I might have left by the time people are here. It's possible I'll change my plans though because I want to stay here as long as possible, especially after the end of the semester. This is a much better place to be at that point than my home town(ugh). I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum and would drink with Onder if he's up for it. I wish I hadn't booked my return flight in advance now. Still it's cheap.

dude how about the weekend of july 6,7,8, zabu will be there and i probably can too

My flight goes on the 3rd. Prague is a million times better than bradford and hundreds of times better than hull because those are shit cities, the first of which is more or less part of Pakistan. Oh and the chicks here have it going on.

yea i have fond memories of Prague. you can extend a little to see us UM bros! is it expensive to change your ticket date? i cant go in june cuz thats when i go to Hellfest and cant take anymore days off work that month.