Males and Females

I'm not sure what do to in regards to her. I'm sure she likes me but there are a couple of pictures of her with another guy who appears to be hers on her fb. I know sometimes people keep pics like that up after a break up. Maybe she was considering a one nighter with me. On the other hand, she was with her friend, so it wouldn't have been a secret if it was cheating.

81747134.jpg

I'm not sure what do to in regards to her. I'm sure she likes me but there are a couple of pictures of her with another guy who appears to be hers on her fb. I know sometimes people keep pics like that up after a break up. Maybe she was considering a one nighter with me. On the other hand, she was with her friend, so it wouldn't have been a secret if it was cheating.

go have sex with her quickly
if the guy on her fb finds out and gets jealous, that's her problem not yours because she was in front of your friends when she was flirting with you, your friends can back you up that she made herself look single

Should I text her? I'd prefer to talk a bit on fb messenger over a couple of days or something. How can I arrange a hook up?

Should I text her? I'd prefer to talk a bit on fb messenger over a couple of days or something. How can I arrange a hook up?

if you have her number why wouldn't you text her???
if the boyfriend is reading her text messages, that's a sign she needs to DTMFA immediately, don't you think?
just send her private messages on fb and flat out ask her out on a date and make it clear that you'll be paying for the date

She hasnt responded so far. Oh well, plenty more fish eh?

be patient
she flirted with you in front of a bunch of people
she's totally expecting you to send her a text or a fb message
she's just prolly busy doing other stuff
random people don't spend every min of every day texting and sending fb messages

Yeah, that's what I get from most of his posts. Be specific.

Why? What's interesting about "hey guys, dating this chick now"? I might as well write "hey guys, eating a sandwich. c u l8rzzz." At any rate, you don't have to read my posts. You can scroll down. Not that difficult, chief.

Asked the chick out.

Edit: she agreed. :D

I can't get too excited at this stage though because I've had a girl back out after agreeing via text once. It's a shame I'm fairly busy atm.

I laid down the law with her and said that we've been hanging out long enough to the point where I expect a certain kind of conduct from her.

what the hell kind of conduct you talking about???
what exactly was she doing that you wanted her to do differently???
you were really vague here

Asked the chick out.

Edit: she agreed. :D

I can't get too excited at this stage though because I've had a girl back out after agreeing via text once. It's a shame I'm fairly busy atm.

trust me here, she actually agreed because she was totally expecting you to ask her out

Big time drama with the chick lately. But it turns out that we are actually dating now (as opposed to the other thing where we would hang out and just "happen" to get frisky with each other.) I laid down the law with her and said that we've been hanging out long enough to the point where I expect a certain kind of conduct from her. And I said that if she wasn't down with this then I would neither hang out nor communicate with her at all anymore. I was dead serious and basically ended things with her, because I was basically at the end of my rope with her. So she didn't take that very well and mobbed up to my house and asked me if I wanted to have a real thing with her and that she can't stand not seeing me and she's starting to get jealous and blah blah blah. So yeah, I guess we're actually a thing now...

Lesson #1: The threat of unavailability and other options is a strong motivator.
Lesson #2: Early 20s chicks are tough nuts to crack.
Lesson #3: "Mob" is now a verb.

Anyhow, congrats.

Just got back with my ex. We broke up a month ago, cause the relationship had gotten stale. A month of not being together made us both realize that we really want to be together.
Feels good man.