Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;10271312 said:
Yeah i'm being a little silly. I haven't even started hitting the bars here yet (that'll be either tonight or tomorrow) and i'm sure meeting chicks is a lot easier here than in Richmond, so i'll just focus on that.

Just remember, subtle negging, funny anecdote, light kino, then gambit.

zabu of nΩd;10270896 said:
I mean, the fact that i'm (1) her tenant, (2) way younger than her, and (3) clearly inexperienced with women

be very carefull here, 1)this ^^^ is making me think that she just might be one of those completely totally hetero females that absolutely positively needs to have male friends that she's never going to sleep with in a million years
there's a pretty good chance that she has no freaking idea that she looks like she's flirting with you and if that's the case, then there's a pretty good chance that if you ask her out, she will either think you are joking or get really really freaked out, or both

2) if she's atracted to guys older than herself
she's not going to date you because she's looking at you the way she would look at her ofspring
and this could be an explination of why she's accidently acting in a way that looks like she's flirting

3)if she really is sexually interested in you, you've got a different problem, you're her tennant don't dip your pen in the company ink

A lot of it is, but you aren't really qualified to say. Anyway, I'm quite drunk, so that's my explanation if what I said was deemed inappropriate according to the great oracle of wisdom that is V5.

I'm sure there are still pieces of GB that are idyllic. I'm speaking in the broad generality of the government, culture, people, and urban centers.

I'm wondering wildly about which places you might actually like, in terms of the criteria listed. I made a drunken post about getting a hot girl's number and now the full level of the decline which has befallen Western civilization has been realised. I better go to a gay club next time, fuck.

zabu of nΩd;10272558 said:
My eyes have just been blinded by the glaring generalizations you two have made.

Of course they are generalizations. Generalizations exist to serve a purpose.

@SS:

SwissVillage.jpg

I'm wondering wildly about which places you might actually like, in terms of the criteria listed. I made a drunken post about getting a hot girl's number and now the full level of the decline which has befallen Western civilization has been realised. I better go to a gay club next time, fuck.

Which bars/clubs do you go to in Prague?

UGH I'm an idiot

PP and I go to a shitty local gym with probably ~100 members. I thought it would be funny to post a fake "missed connections" ad on Craigslist pretending to be an admirer. Well he figured it out instantly and I got a shitload of replies from gym members - I debunked them and then instantly realized gym visits will be awkward from here on out as I am the only gym member of Asian descent and it will be totally obvious. FUCK

UGH I'm an idiot

PP and I go to a shitty local gym with probably ~100 members. I thought it would be funny to post a fake "missed connections" ad on Craigslist pretending to be an admirer. Well he figured it out instantly and I got a shitload of replies from gym members - I debunked them and then instantly realized gym visits will be awkward from here on out as I am the only gym member of Asian descent and it will be totally obvious. FUCK