Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;10273395 said:
To pretend you know what you're talking about without referring to any facts?

Nevermind. Obviously Britain is a bastion of modern cultural achievement and a light to the world.

UGH I'm an idiot

PP and I go to a shitty local gym with probably ~100 members. I thought it would be funny to post a fake "missed connections" ad on Craigslist pretending to be an admirer. Well he figured it out instantly and I got a shitload of replies from gym members - I debunked them and then instantly realized gym visits will be awkward from here on out as I am the only gym member of Asian descent and it will be totally obvious. FUCK

Seinfeldian.

Well, popo, kostel, SasaZu (unfortunately),nebe and a few others. Which ones do you frequent?

I will possibly be in Popocafépetl tommorow (there are more of them, I go to Michalská). It's possible that my bitch and horse-chick will be there too. I can't promise anything though. I refuse to ever go to SaSaZu and I don't go to Nebe. I know it though. I don't know Kostel.

I usually rather go to pubs than clubs/bars although sometimes there is no choice. I'd rather spend money on good beer than expensive piss.

Nevermind. Obviously Britain is a bastion of modern cultural achievement and a light to the world.
Well they were certainly one of the world leaders in music for a long time. Idk much about their present-day achievements, other than producing Richard Dawkins :p

i've just spend all morning making out with a crazy girl
wondering how to determine whether or not to sleep with her

i've just spend all morning making out with a crazy girl
wondering how to determine whether or not to sleep with her

It's not that hard. How crazy is she? Is she hot enough that it doesn't matter? Then sleep with her. If she's not that hot, can you run away somewhere after sex that she'll never find you? Then sleep with her. Does she know any of your friends? If yes, DON'T SLEEP WITH HER. Does she know where you live? If so, DON'T SLEEP WITH HER. Etc.

hotcrazy.jpg