Males and Females

That paragraph was so informative and vague at the same time.

I do believe you two are required to group hug this hoe now.

Better idea: we both reply to her with the same exact message, but at different times so it won't seem like this was planned.

:lol:

I got this a couple days ago

Zakk,

Thanks for the message. I will have to tell you though that I am very upfront and forward. Most guys don't like this. I have a legitimate fear of facial hair. I gag when I see it. No I am not joking. I appreciate the message, but I am sort of seeing someone. I hope you find someone. Who enjoys you, facial hair and all.

A

:lol:

Well, I guess I've got no chance with this one girl, she's in a relationship now, which stings like fuck, whatever.

I'm gonna be asexual forever, and be glad about it. Fuck thinking with one's heart.

Interesting, the chick who friendzoned me years back and gave me my quadruple dose of reality, in terms of sexual relationships, has now gotten her dose of reality and is currently going through the brunt of it, and she has sort of come to me about it. I'm rather sympathetic because of the fact of the magnitude of the suckage that it procures. And though I see the utter irony of the situation, I think I'll try to give her a helping hand, though in this particular circumstance it would consist of me actually getting her to see that she needs to go at it alone and confront what it is that she doesn't like about herself, which to some may not seem all that helpful. I hung out with her recently when this had started and I feel like she purposely set herself up for me to sweep her up, but I refused and acted like it was unacknowledged. After all, I didn't go through 3 years of hating my own guts just to compromise on my convictions.

Interesting update, I hung out with her tonight because I was texting her last night and could tell that something was really bugging her. We were at her house and, since she had apparently not eaten all day, went out to get her something to eat. I found out from her mom, while she went to grab her jacket, that the guy that she had been engaged to a year before - that ended because the bastard had cheated on her - and had been dating off and on since, had committed suicide last week. I decided to not touch the topic with her since it was obviously very tender, and decided to instead get her mind off of it for the time being.

When we got back, we ended up laying together and talking for a few hours about this and that, light hearted silly topics essentially. When it was about time to leave, we held each other for a couple of minutes at the door when she mentioned that I smelled really familiar, like somebody that she knew. I caught on of course, and decided to break the ice on her ex's suicide.

I lost my best friend in the 7th grade to a similar scenario, so I could empathize with the nagging "what if?" feeling. It went pretty well, and I think that I helped her the best that I could. Considering that she is the only person that I have ever been able to see myself with in a romantic manner, I can't stand seeing her down.

I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything but I've come to the conclusion that it isn't actually hard for me to get with girls, at least not here and believe me that's not a slur on the girls here, they're far better in more than one way. All I have to do, to circumvent my shyness is either meet them whilst somewhat drunk, in a bar or through websites.

All I have to do, to circumvent my shyness is either meet them whilst somewhat drunk, in a bar or through websites.

rajesh_90422502.jpg