Males and Females

You scheduled sleeping with her or hanging out with her again for Thursday? :loco:

actually scheduled sleeping with her for thursday, (today) but this morning she had an episode of breaking down and crying in the middle of the street (luckily it was a spot where there's little traffic and also a spot where cars could have easily swerved around her) and our sex was rescheduled for tommorrow,
she's been with me all day, and we ate at an italian resturaunt, i paid this time cuz she paid for our first meal togather at a different italian resturaunt, (dallas has 5 italian resturaunts that are all within easy walking distance of each other)
she's got a job, she works saturday-thru-wednesday with thursday and friday being her days off, so any sex we have is prolly going to be thursday/friday and right now it looks like i'll be having sex every week for the next couple of months
we've already done the whole "heavy petting/dry-humping" thing she's just really paranoid about getting arrested for "public lewdness"

So she stopped in the middle of the street and cars had to go around her? I don't think that's normal. Is she mentally ill or something or did you try to hump on her on that spot and she refused, which you characterize as "episode of breaking down"? Last time you "dated" a female she had to call cops multiple times iirc.

So she stopped in the middle of the street and cars had to go around her? no, there was no trafic at that paticualar spot at that paticular moment, and it was in front of the newest homeless shelter where the cars are always having to slow down and drive around pedestrians anywayI don't think that's normal. no, not normal for her to break down like that but it was in a spot she and several hundred other people walks through several times a day, it was just the spot she was at when she had the breakdown Is she mentally ill yes, and i think i mentioned that earlier actuallyor something or did you try to hump on her on that spot and she refused, which you characterize as "episode of breaking down"? what the fuck??? Last time you "dated" a female she had to call cops multiple times no, when i was with Cindy she only called the cops ONCE, all the other times the cops came were ME calling the cops when she would beat/bite meiirc.
what the hell is iirc???

I'm beginning to hate that every relationship that I end up in becomes serious almost right away...when the one time I had a possible girl who just wanted things casual I just couldn't do it and threw away someone who I've been more compatible intellectually, sexually, emotionally, etc. with than anyone else ever...

The fuck is my goddamn problem?

I'm happy with my current relationship no doubt, really do care for her and all, but I just feel like I'm always in this rush to find myself tied down to something and that is starting to put a strain on me.

The key is for both people to have things in their lives that they can value more or at least equally as the relationship. For example, an academic career or a hobby, or family responsibilities. If all those things become secondary to the relationship, that's a problem.

actually scheduled sleeping with her for thursday, (today) but this morning she had an episode of breaking down and crying in the middle of the street (luckily it was a spot where there's little traffic and also a spot where cars could have easily swerved around her) and our sex was rescheduled for tommorrow,
she's been with me all day, and we ate at an italian resturaunt, i paid this time cuz she paid for our first meal togather at a different italian resturaunt, (dallas has 5 italian resturaunts that are all within easy walking distance of each other)
she's got a job, she works saturday-thru-wednesday with thursday and friday being her days off, so any sex we have is prolly going to be thursday/friday and right now it looks like i'll be having sex every week for the next couple of months
we've already done the whole "heavy petting/dry-humping" thing she's just really paranoid about getting arrested for "public lewdness"

How old are you?

It's a serious question.

I wish I could just be with this girl I went on a date with a few days ago. I don't want to fanny dance around trying to get closer with her with more dating.

I just sent this girl on OKC a stupid message I typed on the fly while high:

Your profile was hilarious. I don't mean that as an insult, but bravo. I was dying.