Males and Females

i just got this in an e-mail from my ex girl (the one that used to beat me with her walking cane and got me arrested)

Cyndi said:
now i know, you know, that i love you (but seriously, what does love have to do with it); BUT we just do not work as a couple, kwim? i don't know why you keep talking about me on-line and continue to email me, cause i know you know this (or must suspect it), you are very intelligent in many ways. BUT you go psyhco on me and beat me up, not to mention you know i am interested in a monogamous relationship and you are not (you act like a wanna-be Casanova, good luck with that BTW) . you are younger and male with mommy issues, so it is natural that you would want to be promiscuous and/or not ready for a serious, committed relationship (immediately after you were arrested i checked the phone and e-mail accounts and saw you had used the phone to call a girl that sent you a text asking for sex). then there is the fact that you can't seem to count and see that i am/was NOT stealing any money from you, just not trying to let you (or anyone else) steal from me , understand (i have plenty of money, why steal from others and risk the trouble that would come with that-when you are older you will understand?) if you left anything over here tell me, i will put it on the porch for you. i haven't noticed anything, but i haven't been looking for "your" stuff either, and am not completely unpacked. i wish you the best, and have a great life. i will never forget how sweet you could be. it was nice for a while. maybe if we had gotten off the streets sooner. (I gave you the black-eye to keep the guys from cornerstone from beating you up, i overheard them say they were going to jump you and "teach you a lesson". i figured if they saw you with one they would leave you alone, those animals down there had hurt you enough i had figured.) i just cannot risk catching the medical/ psychological diseases that come from being promiscuous, or being in a sexual-relationship with a promiscuous man. i do hope you can understand, and if you don't that's OK too. please delete me from your address book and stop sending me e-mails. you are
the way you are and i am the way i am, and i seriously doubt you will ever treat me with the respect (being a female, you have a few mommy issues still to work out) i deserve; and i know i will NEVER be happy with a man that does not respect and obey me (so i may do the same for him:). you will never know how much i love you (and always will); but i have to protect myself from people that "go off" and beat the crap out of me, give me diseases, etc... i wish you the best, and while i do believe i am the best i do not think we are a "good match", if you kwim? i have a lot of life experience and will not ever change some of the things i do, although i am open to new experiences. please take care of yourself, and protect yourself. love always and forever, Cyndi

i just got this in an e-mail from my ex girl (the one that used to beat me with her walking cane and got me arrested)

That bitch sounds even dumber than you. Is she even pretty? She needs a fucking walking cane. Is she fucking doctor House? I demand pictures.

That bitch sounds even dumber than you. Is she even pretty? She needs a fucking walking cane. Is she fucking doctor House? I demand pictures.

yes she's dumb
she's kinda ugly
her feet aren't anywhere close to symetrical anymore
i just realized that i don't have any pictures of her

yes she's dumb
she's kinda ugly
her feet aren't anywhere close to symetrical anymore
i just realized that i don't have any pictures of her

Look faggot. That's fucking bullshit. You were with that cunt and you have loads of fucking pictures. You either post that disabled whore or you fucking feed us with bullshit you shitfaced fuck. I'll beat you with a cactus you my pals you're starting to piss me off. What the fuck do you mean about her feet? Her feet aren't anywhere close to symmetrical anymore? What the fuck? What the hell? Stop this bullshit or post pictures.