Males and Females

People, please stop responding to him. Maybe if we act like he doesn't exist he'll go away and stop posting pictures of hideous women.

I literally can't fathom how many times your daddy banged your head against the headboard in his late night visits....

i still think Amber Priddy and Natalie Addams are sexy

my perfect woman would be Capri Anderson's face, Amber Priddy's body, and Natalie Addams' clothes/hair

I'm too insecure about my appearance to feel ok about women. It's kind of dumb because I think I am more or less good looking but I don't think women go for men like me any more. Slags. I know this is whining and wont go down well, but it is the males and females thread.

There is a difference between a fine ass and one that will leave your thighs bruised after her riding you.

1st
i really don't freaking care how femininely wide the bones in the hips are
bullet-proof-buns-of-steel on a female is really freaking creepy and slightly masculine

2nd
when you're blind-folded durring sex, you have certain expectations/preferences for what your partner's body is going to feel like and i like it when a girl's ass is as squishy as a pair of naturally occuring huge boobs

3rd
when a girl is walking/running/jogging, i like being behind her and looking at butt-cheeks that "jiggle like jello when she walks"

Right, this girl I'm "seeing" keeps putting off dates but then says she does like me and wants to see me whenever I try and get her to just be honest about what she wants. She's totally gorgeous and the sweetest woman I've ever met. I don't know what to do, it's driving me up the wall. To be fair, it has only been two weeks and she's supposedly busy with deadlines at work and some night school or something.

I hope she's not just playing with me. Why do women have to be so cruel. I'm not at the highest point in my life, I can do without people poking me with a stick. She's the one who came after me initially, if that means anything. I don't know what to do.

Right, this girl I'm "seeing" keeps putting off dates but then says she does like me and wants to see me whenever I try and get her to just be honest about what she wants. She's totally gorgeous and the sweetest woman I've ever met. I don't know what to do, it's driving me up the wall. To be fair, it has only been two weeks and she's supposedly busy with deadlines at work and some night school or something.

I hope she's not just playing with me. Why do women have to be so cruel. I'm not at the highest point in my life, I can do without people poking me with a stick. She's the one who came after me initially, if that means anything. I don't know what to do.

Beer tommorow possible in a pub. Let's meet at 8PM in Konvikt?

There is a difference between a fine ass and one that will leave your thighs bruised after her riding you.
i don't mean morbidly obese women, and buns-of-steel will bruise pretty bad if she's slamming against you too hard
i still think Amber Priddy and Natalie Addams are sexy

my perfect woman would be Capri Anderson's face, Amber Priddy's body, and Natalie Addams' clothes/hair
i still stand by this^^^ post
use google-image-search if you don't know what these women look like

As fucking shallow as it sounds I'm getting pretty bummed with attempting to meet someone. I'll have an awesome amount in common with her and I try to think "looks aren't everything, see them for their personality" but I just can't do it. And they aren't unattractive by even modern society's often tough standards. I'm a very particular SOB and am constantly critical of everything I encounter. You can afford to be that way in some areas of your life- buying a new car, make sure everything meets your standards, cross things off your list, but you can be that way with people. I wish I could be like most of society and be either lacking of standards or at least mentally capable of settling for less. It would make life in general a hell of a lot easier.

Soo after cheating on me, the ex wants to get back with together.

Sad thing is that honestly, I want that too. But I just don't think the trust will ever be there again.

Well I'm all single and it's pretty shitty but I'm going back to hell soon so whatever. I'm really not looking forward to it. English women are annoying. I made love to the hottest girl I've ever done so with though. I'm pretty much proud of myself. She was a sweety.

mrsjage.jpg