Males and Females

I was skeptical about online dating too, but I found my current girlfriend on okcupid, and we've been together now over a year. I like it a hell of a lot better than trying to pick up chicks at a bar or something. You get to see right away what their personalities are like, and there's no pressure.

I met PP at a bar. He has fatboy self esteem issues as well, which works because I have them too.

Krig I think the Internet is not so scary or pathetic. It's hard to meet women when you're not around them in public. What about that chick you banged? Does she have cute friends?

"Just happening" = willful disregard of causality. The ability to recognize and act on opportunities is a result of character. Not to say that pure chance can't render a random desperate chick doing all the work for you.

"Just happening" = willful disregard of causality. The ability to recognize and act on opportunities is a result of character. Not to say that pure chance can't render a random desperate chick doing all the work for you.

I was referring to the meeting part. I still had to act to go beyond that.

No you didnt! Don't fucking lie Dak. You're a fucking chick magnet dude. You're probably always somewhere in Arizona or where ever, on that soapbox, preachin' on, gettin' all those fuckin' bitches wet.

Krig, Id fuck you dude. Hard.

Was referring to meeting, also relationships instead of hook ups for clarification. Of course some sort of action has to be made, but I've never been the type to try hard to seek out things, yet I have almost always been in a relationship (by no means a physically attractive guy, am rather introverted and have odd tastes in a lot of things so this throws me, but whatever).

As fucking shallow as it sounds I'm getting pretty bummed with attempting to meet someone. I'll have an awesome amount in common with her and I try to think "looks aren't everything, see them for their personality" but I just can't do it. And they aren't unattractive by even modern society's often tough standards. I'm a very particular SOB and am constantly critical of everything I encounter. You can afford to be that way in some areas of your life- buying a new car, make sure everything meets your standards, cross things off your list, but you can be that way with people. I wish I could be like most of society and be either lacking of standards or at least mentally capable of settling for less. It would make life in general a hell of a lot easier.

Yes because we're all settling for less. Stop thinking like you're above everybody or "the vast majority of society", whatever that is. Give people a chance and try not to judge them too harshly too quickly and you'll do better.

Last night, I hung out and drank with my friend Dorothy. I fell for her years back and I'll admit that I still have feelings for her. She's the only girl that I can truly say that I have been in love with, and as much as I have tried to find another woman of whom I could say that I shared similar feelings with, I have never been able to. I tried to get with her numerous times but she always friend zoned me. Over the last 5 years we have gone through long periods of not talking to each other, but every time we get back together it's as if not a minute has passed.

Anyways, we got drunk together and the night ended with us making out and falling asleep cuddling each other. This morning I woke up with her snuggled up on me and I have to say that it was an incomparable feeling. We had breakfast and then cuddled up and laid with each other for a couple of hours before she left to go home. I'm definitely going to try and pursue a relationship with her, though the previous experiences with this have not worked out. I blame my not manning up for that. I'm worried that I am looking at this wrong though. After all, this time we were drunk when this happened. I'm not sure though. What do you guys think? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Well... you cuddled while you both were sober? I think that is a solid sign?

So I was drunk at a fellow coworkers party. She hasn't worked with me in like 2 years, but she is probably more gorgeous than ever. I went with two other coworker whores and my brofriend. Chatted with some sluts, but had to leave quickly when the cops threatened to kick the underagers out. Eh, oh well. I wasn't going to go anywhere with these whores (not the coworkers anyways).

I need some European vagina. Aug, you down to doubleteam and contribute to the "Yoda Virginity Fund?"

not only am i down, it will be my sacred mission. will you be there july 12-14?