Males and Females

The idea behind "We should have anal sex more often" isn't what you implied but the grammatical tense you used.

"We should" instead of "we should have had"

She thinks of you as thinking of her.

I wonder how this would miscommunicate in a language without verb tense, with no explicit distinction between a present ongoing thing and a past thing that contains relevance to the present.

I wonder how this would miscommunicate in a language without verb tense, with no explicit distinction between a present ongoing thing and a past thing that contains relevance to the present.

Would you at least permit it a subjunctive or optative mood?

Yeah, that could help a little. The need for tenses wouldn't really be there if the context already established it.

Ohhhhh shit! I think she only just checked her phone. She's blocked me on fb, fuck, there goes the date. Shit she was the best.

I've apologised via text but there's no reply. Ballsacks. I wonder how hard it would be for me to get with a milf who's willing to play a naughty mummy type role.

Post by krampus 08:09:09 - 11:04 clock
dear girls, I was already 3 times here in the forum and am happy to be in the moment in the ss forum! but after I already 3 fg's behind me now and now at my 4th pregnancy in the 8th almost 9th week and I'm really ready to do it again with the fear of losing what I wanted to ask you: - had been the fg's always in the 5-7. week. never had heart activity. had received more bleeding. I'm now more than ever, I wonder what are signs this time it would be? bleeding? ss are signs reduce it? can anyone help me? thank you! lg K!