Males and Females

Does anyone else here have dreams where you're about to do the deed with an ex-girlfriend but then either you wake up or something happens that prevents it? Or am I just suffering from satyriasis?

Post by krampus 08:09:09 - 11:04 clock
dear girls, I was already 3 times here in the forum and am happy to be in the moment in the ss forum! but after I already 3 fg's behind me now and now at my 4th pregnancy in the 8th almost 9th week and I'm really ready to do it again with the fear of losing what I wanted to ask you: - had been the fg's always in the 5-7. week. never had heart activity. had received more bleeding. I'm now more than ever, I wonder what are signs this time it would be? bleeding? ss are signs reduce it? can anyone help me? thank you! lg K!

woooooooahhhhhhh! someone else uses the handle "krampus" - UNHEARD OF! it's not a prominent cultural icon in Austria/Bavaria or anything.

So ya, I'm talking to this girl after class today, I ask her what she's up to after class and whatnot, just kind of shooting the shit. Her response is, "Well me and my boyfriend are going to the mall then to eat." I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I respond with a poker face by saying, "Oh, that's cool. Laters."

wtf I had been hitting on her for days too.

Girls don't generally drop "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" until it's totally appropriate/relevant to current conversation, as defense against "Who said I was trying to be more than friends?"

Does anyone else here have dreams where you're about to do the deed with an ex-girlfriend but then either you wake up or something happens that prevents it?

This happens almost every time I have that sort of dream. Usually I wake up (because the alarm went off), although sometimes some random event happens in the dream to de-rail the scenario. Pretty annoying.

Since it's usually right before it's time to get up, I'm guessing morning wood plays a part in starting said dream.

So ya, I'm talking to this girl after class today, I ask her what she's up to after class and whatnot, just kind of shooting the shit. Her response is, "Well me and my boyfriend are going to the mall then to eat." I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I respond with a poker face by saying, "Oh, that's cool. Laters."

wtf I had been hitting on her for days too.

Was she being flirty?

What a cunt. I wish I had the balls to approach their bfs and tell them what twats they were. But the bfs are probably no different. Ya never know though. There is always the possibility you save that one dudes life

NQ885.gif

Flirting happens on nearly a daily basis, single or not. It's natural, and guess what? Means next to nothing 90% of the time. Guys really like to read into it Moreso than that however. It's not like she was grinding against him, sucking on his neck, whipping out his junk and then whispering in his ear "Im going to be doing 'x' with my boyfriend this weekend." Before scampering off leaving him hanging in the wind.

So I feel free of the feeling of crushes, and liking girls I cannot have. I am fucking free. Finally. Fuck bitches, get money. I feel like a cloud has been lifted from my mind, that I am seeing clearly. :V