Males and Females

So we just change it from somewhat awkward and loserish and not-so-awkwardly message them? There's two schools of thought... do you try to make yourself look as awesome as possible only to disappoint or do you under promise and over deliver? Traditionally I like the latter but I'm starting to lean towards the former as I've only had one real good conversation with anyone on here. You've got to open the door before you can attempt to walk through.

Anyway, the experiment has yet to begin, I haven't had time to do it, but probably will later then week when I'm off. I'll keep you posted.
I'm saying create a profile that presents as an extremely handsome but undatable guy.

Some hot stud, with a caption like

"I will only speak with females of otherworldly origin. This includes but is not limited to: faeries, wytches, elven lasses, centauresses, mermaidens, mages of the sacred spirit, and wolven harlots. If you have a BMI of 20 or higher, I am not interested in your excess fat."

When explaining what you're doing with your life, talk at length about a D&D character.

I am 100% certain that women would be all over that if there were good pictures.

Don't use a model. Just find a model-looking guy from a random social networking site with a public account. That way it would look more realistic than shots of a shirtless dude with chiseled abs looking thoughtfully at a sunset on a Jamaican beach.

lol I'm talking to a friend in the Navy in Sasebo, he nutted in some girl because he was so drunk he thought he was wearing a condom. This is his morning-after message to her:

"Ayumi! I need to make sure you are not pregnant. Condom failed. Will you let me know if you get period? I hope all is okay with you!"

I did a 100% rewrite on my OkCupid page and went with a new picture and deleted all the old. I thought this would lead to more traffic, but it didn't really. I guess in a location with so many users, girls are getting so many messages that they just don't browse profiles. Frustrating.

I suppose I'll rewrite my OKC page once I get to Iowa. Though all the fatty goth chicks that look at my page probably won't change.

I can't believe this thread is closing in on 400 pages. There's some epic shit in here.

Better experiment (they kinda did this on house): Random pic of a male model (although try to make it look not stolen), but make the profile really nerdy and loserish. Then, awkwardly message girls and see what happens.

Was that the one where they did speed dating? That's when Chase acted like he was a complete idiot loser and he got like 30 numbers.

edit: blah! why do I post in this thread? I always regret it. It's like my dumping ground for all my weepiness.