Males and Females

Not that it's official, but I don't think I'm single anymore. Don't laugh, it's an e-relationship, but meh. She's a sweetheart, and she's only three states south of Canada, so we'll see how it goes.

Last night a coworker casually mentioned going through her boyfriend's phone. And I said something like "uh, that's kinda creepy." Then she said "no, it's okay. He doesn't know." I said "that's creepier." Everyone acted like my reaction was crazy. Strange.

Last night a coworker casually mentioned going through her boyfriend's phone. And I said something like "uh, that's kinda creepy." Then she said "no, it's okay. He doesn't know." I said "that's creepier." Everyone acted like my reaction was crazy. Strange.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdT5mFAk-Y&t=1m48s[/ame]

Going to attempt a little social experiment here... Taking my okcupid profile to have the same content (but reworded as to avoid detection), creating a new userID with pictures of some random male model and see how much more success I have.

on the way to Hellfest from the airport i took a bus, a train and a van with a very attractive 21 y.o. swiss-german girl. it was completely cool and non-awkward, even though i wouldve liked to bone her i just went into friendly but dont-give-a-shit mode.

we talked about bands we were looking forward to seeing and previous festival/concert experiences. upon arrival at the site we high-fived and said maybe we'll see each other around, although we didnt :/

Shoulda got her number or sumthin :cry:

Going to attempt a little social experiment here... Taking my okcupid profile to have the same content (but reworded as to avoid detection), creating a new userID with pictures of some random male model and see how much more success I have.

What's the point? You will obviously be way more successful, but it will be entirely dishonest and you can never meet the people who may contact you IRL because you aren't the person in your photos.

What's the point? You will obviously be way more successful, but it will be entirely dishonest and you can never meet the people who may contact you IRL because you aren't the person in your photos.

He wants to know the cruel truth. But is he prepared?

Nah I won't get butthurt over it or anything. Just curious if it's the photo or the profile. I may do the exact opposite with another and keep my picture to pair with an exceedingly generic list of interests.

It's hardly groundbreaking that "model" caliber attractiveness is appealing. When I cruise OKC I look at the photos and click "next" if not a total hottie. If someone looks good I check to make sure he can spell and seems clever/not boring. Maybe 75% of the hotties are eliminated in this round. I'll message some of the remaining 25% - the really hot ones won't write back, and the rest write back but reveal themselves as boring.

People say I'm handsome and I don't get that many random messages. I do sometimes get laid via o.k.c. and p.o.f. though.

Better experiment (they kinda did this on house): Random pic of a male model (although try to make it look not stolen), but make the profile really nerdy and loserish. Then, awkwardly message girls and see what happens.

a few weeks ago a girl is in my hotel room breaking up with her boyfriend on the phone, i'm sitting there thinking that she's breaking up with him (in front of me and in MY hotel room) so she can date me, but then she "just wants to be friends" and a week later she gets back together with this guy, and now she's still calling me 3 times every fucking day talking about her boyfriend in every single fucking conversation

also
when i went to A-kon i got a chicks phone number
i'm thinking she's giving me her number cuz she wants to fuck me it's one of those young chicks that texts instead of talking on the phone
and she started texting about her boyfriend
what the hell???

a few weeks ago a girl is in my hotel room breaking up with her boyfriend on the phone, i'm sitting there thinking that she's breaking up with him (in front of me and in MY hotel room) so she can date me, but then she "just wants to be friends" and a week later she gets back together with this guy, and now she's still calling me 3 times every fucking day talking about her boyfriend in every single fucking conversation

also
i'm thinking she's giving me her number cuz she wants to fuck me it's one of those young chicks that texts instead of talking on the phone
what the hell???

I hate it when shit like that happens. I was (still am) friends with this one chick who I really liked, and I used to openly flirt with her, but all she'd talk about was this damn retard she had the hots for. W.T.F. :bah:

Better experiment (they kinda did this on house): Random pic of a male model (although try to make it look not stolen), but make the profile really nerdy and loserish. Then, awkwardly message girls and see what happens.

So we just change it from somewhat awkward and loserish and not-so-awkwardly message them? There's two schools of thought... do you try to make yourself look as awesome as possible only to disappoint or do you under promise and over deliver? Traditionally I like the latter but I'm starting to lean towards the former as I've only had one real good conversation with anyone on here. You've got to open the door before you can attempt to walk through.

Anyway, the experiment has yet to begin, I haven't had time to do it, but probably will later then week when I'm off. I'll keep you posted.

also
what the hell???

The power of the penis is not with you young padawan.