Males and Females

Anyways, we got drunk together and the night ended with us making out and falling asleep cuddling each other. This morning I woke up with her snuggled up on me and I have to say that it was an incomparable feeling. We had breakfast and then cuddled up and laid with each other for a couple of hours before she left to go home. I'm definitely going to try and pursue a relationship with her, though the previous experiences with this have not worked out. I blame my not manning up for that. I'm worried that I am looking at this wrong though. After all, this time we were drunk when this happened. I'm not sure though. What do you guys think? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I think you stand a pretty good chance of something nice happening here. Drunk making out and then regretting it is one thing, but waking up with someone and cuddling with them is pretty much infallibly an "I like you" sign.

I liked you a lot from the 5 seconds I met you at MDF, you're adorable, she's an idiot if she doesn't pursue a relationship with you no doubt.

eh, I have a long ways to go before I look like im close to being in shape.

gotta earn confidence

I'll just shut up about it

No one has to earn confidence. Any person has the right to be confident and use it as a tool. I'm a short skinny small guy living in a big world. If I just don't have any confidence and don't like myself nothing good is going to happen. Everything is about how you think and perceive. If you're positive and see the right outcome in a situation it will happen because you think and believe it. If you think you're going to fail misrable you will fail. If you don't have confidence and don't like yourself no one will like you. If you think you're ugly someone will see it and point it out. Everyone knows shit like this.

As people we're are forced to interact and be around people. Might aswell think something of yourself. Life is not easy for anyone regardless who they are or what they do.

No one has to earn confidence. Any person has the right to be confident and use it as a tool. I'm a short skinny small guy living in a big world. If I just don't have any confidence and don't like myself nothing good is going to happen. Everything is about how you think and perceive. If you're positive and see the right outcome in a situation it will happen because you think and believe it. If you think you're going to fail misrable you will fail. If you don't have confidence and don't like yourself no one will like you. If you think you're ugly someone will see it and point it out. Everyone knows shit like this.

As people we're are forced to interact and be around people. Might aswell think something of yourself. Life is not easy for anyone regardless who they are or what they do.

This is probably the deepest and wisest comment you've ever posted. It's also fairly spot-on.

Wait a little bit for her to process things, then talk about it.

That's sort of what I had in mind. Give her a day or two to mull over it, and then give her a call to arrange a hang out.

Well... you cuddled while you both were sober? I think that is a solid sign?

Yeah, I guess it is. I'm a bit out of the loop with relationships so I've just been questioning myself. I don't attempt to make a relationship with a girl unless I really like her, and she's pretty much the only girl that I've had real feelings for.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I think you stand a pretty good chance of something nice happening here. Drunk making out and then regretting it is one thing, but waking up with someone and cuddling with them is pretty much infallibly an "I like you" sign.

I liked you a lot from the 5 seconds I met you at MDF, you're adorable, she's an idiot if she doesn't pursue a relationship with you no doubt.

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for. And thanks :oops:

tl;dr:

1. Me and the chick broke up again.
2. It seems for real this time, but it's hard to tell with certainty.
3. I'm untrusting.
4. Fuck.

I am fucking miserable right now, and I'm sure you can all guess why. The last time I posted, I said that the chick wanted to hang out "one last time." Well, it turned out not to be the last time, but shit hit the fan the other night. I know that whenever I post about one of these crises I say it seems like we're done for good, and then that turns out not to be the case. Well, I don't know, but this time really feels like it. It is completely up to her. It's going to end at some point because I'm moving, but I didn't want it to happen so soon. She seems to be obstinate about ending things now. But I don't hang out or communicate with exes, like at all, so I don't think she's realized the full significance of her decision. She has come back to me before because she couldn't stand not being around me. It will hit her in the next couple of days and she will either choose to follow her instincts or her reason.

I was in Seattle for a few days recently to look for a place to live. When I was there I felt pretty normal, and the fact that I have a whole new life ahead of me over there became way more real to me. So she will fade from my life, but I wanted to have a nice time with her these last months that I'm here. That is seeming more and more impossible as time goes on.

edit: And I've realized that everything my ex used to say about me--about me being untrusting and always assuming the worst--was completely right. Except at the time I thought my behavior was eminently reasonable. Now I am very much doubting that. And it's caused the latest problem with this new chick.

Stop assuming the ball is always in her court. It takes just as much effort on your part to recognize an untenable situation and not allow her to come crawling back. It's her problem to deal with the separation, and it's your problem to stay Stoic and keep your new life on your mind, 'cause the old one's over and anything that keeps you mired in it is only going to hurt you.

From my own experience, any relationship in which a definite future endpoint comes into view is necessarily moribund (holy tautology, Batman!), the maintenance of which is always a bad idea and leads to shit like you're going through.

Don't take any of it out on yourself. Let reason prevail.

Oh fuck I drunkenly texted my ex saying "We should have anal sex more often".
Fuck. She probably wont ever talk to me again now, even on fb.