Males and Females

HOLY SHIT! If you go I'll definitely go. I know that they offer camping for like 3 euros if you'd be interested in doing that. Promise I'm not a homo or anything.

I'm just worried about tickets selling out for it.

Sevag have you become Indian or something? I don't use proper grammar on the Internet. Don't let the chappatis burn. I also make mistakes and don't read over my posts before hitting post. People here whine like homos about it for some reason.

Sevag have you become Indian or something? I don't use proper grammar on the Internet. Don't let the chappatis burn. I also make mistakes and don't read over my posts before hitting post. People here whine like homos about it for some reason.

Maybe if you re-read your posts BEFORE you post them you wouldn't have to keep deleting them when you re-read them the day after.

Yeah, but this isn't the essay I handed in earlier today, it's a metal forum, so why are people so anal?

I know this is the internet and you don't care how you write. But there are other people than you reading your posts. We don't have time to figure out what you intended to say in your last post from this.

You are seriously my least favorite person on this forum, which is really saying something. Constantly humblebragging out your ass and acting like you have irritable bowel syndrome or something of that sort. Acquire some real humility and an idea of what your place in the world really is before you post again.

In other words, you're a fucking dick. Get over yourself.