Males and Females

I sent him that photo of Wintersun in the gay Chinaman pajamas on Facebook. His birthday is unlisted. Maybe I'll call later, he called on my birthday but then again that was 8 months ago?

I still don't know if you are human. Hathaway driving the bike and sticking dat azz up was distracting, yes.

just couldn't get into the whole "hathaway is sexy" thing, the "Disney Eyes" ruined it,and the costume was bad, i kept thinking they should have just recycled michelle phifer's costume, the acting was bad, the characterazation/diologue was written badly, and the "role in the movie" didn't make sense, catwoman stealing bruce wayne's fingerprints and selling them to someone else just made me groan, and who the hell was catwoman's female "friend", i would have made it be an already existing female character from the DC universe, (maybe harley Quinn, or Poison ivy)

Mathiäs;10375122 said:
So after dating men exclusively for two years, it's time now to go back to women.

If you had to be objective and not consider arousement at all, would you say men or women have prettier bodies? I can't decide. I guess female bodies fuck up faster or easier if there's not enough care taken of them. But that might be my dick talking. Again, tits are fucking absurd.