Males and Females

What is it with you repeating things? Are you fucking retarded?

EDIT: Or do you fucking think that we are retarded?

phiffer's catwoman >>> hathaway's catwoman
and i guess i'm really just repeating it cuz i'm waiting for someone to agree with me

anna-hathaway-big-mouth_thumb.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer is horribly unsexy. I mean, I wouldn't turn her down, but I wouldn't actively going to seek her out like I would with Hathaway. Just sayin'.

I'm not into either really, but if I got head from either would go with Hathaway. I love Scarface and can watch the movie anytime, but I never thought anytime while watching the movie 'fuck, i'd love to bang Michelle Pfeiffer.

I'm not into either really, but if I got head from either would go with Hathaway. I love Scarface and can watch the movie anytime, but I never thought anytime while watching the movie 'fuck, i'd love to bang Michelle Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer as catwoman >>> Pfeiffer in scarface

Fucking sick of dealing with women who dont know what the fuck they want in a relationship/mate. Why must it be so difficult? Women have it easy making men happy: Feed me, fuck me, and shut the fuck up.

Maybe that's why you have trouble. What you think makes the typical man happy doesn't even describe a relationship. Well, maybe one between a master and a slave.

Or a typical marriage in a Muslim country in Africa or the Middle East.

i agree with KafkaX here
making the guy happy in the relationship happy is a hell of alot easier than making the woman happy

You're right, so long as you don't want more out of a woman than food, sex, and silence.

food and sex are awesome
and silence is a little better than listening to women talk non-stop about the specific things that men don't give a shit about
seriously, if i was dating Tanya Tate, Malin Akerman or Carla Gugino, i'd spend all day talking about superheros