Males and Females

I just assumed slightly dumpy looking peroxide blondes with big tits were part of your culture.

"American" is a pretty big umbrella term. The connections between Midwestern football fanatics and rich Jews and Asians in the coastal urban areas are tenuous and legal only at best

The hairstyle. Plus, I don't like the shape of her nose.

Fair enough. She's one of my favorites as of late tho

Mellisa_Clarke_3.jpg

mc018.jpg

Man, some hot asian chick got pissed off with me on okc.

Why do jews and south asians like each other so much anyway? I've noticed both seem to have drunken rants about how crap white people are; basically describing them like a wpww warrior would describe blacks.

American smiles included. Obviously. I had a lecturer from Chicago on highschool and she did this on every picture. On every photo on facebook she did this horrible face that I wanted to smash with a hammer. Now she teaches on "International Christian School of Prague"!!! What a fucking christian scum whore. Bleh. America. :erk:

Olivia Munn is not average looking

This is average looking

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

Actually since it's America that is above average looking
i'd say the leftmost girl in middle pic is slightly above average. other 2 below average. top pic unknown cuz of sunglasses. as for bottom pic, 2 left ugly, 2 right fugly.

God Bless America.

In bigger cities you get way more attractive "average" but I'd say upstate New York is pretty "middle" territory. Not as much rampant obesity as the South or Midwest but we're like 5 years behind NYC and Boston.