Males and Females

well how about her?:

Aishwarya%2BRai%2Bbeutiful%2Beyes%2B04.jpg

more of her:

Aishwarya-Rai_12.jpg

Aishwarya_Rai_Bachchan.jpg

I hate to be one of the annoying people that pushes their definition of "attractive" on people, but pretty much everything monoxide posts is the total antithesis of what I think of as attractive.

It's good to know that some men are attracted to women I find repulsive, though. They need love, too.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
there are some men that find Sara jay's face "gorgeous" and other men that find Sara jay's face "hideous"
l.jpg

Wide hipbones = loose lips
loose pussy lips = good
i've actually had women who do kegels where the pussy is so freaking tight that it was actually painfull
well how about her?:

Aishwarya%2BRai%2Bbeutiful%2Beyes%2B04.jpg
the eyes are a little to big, don't like the hair, or the nose, or the weird hood thing

FUCKING HELL, MONOXIDE. KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

you are hereby banned from posting pictures of ANY women in ANY thread, ever.

here is a video of a chick that monoxide would find unattractive because she is "too fit" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monoxide is banned from this thread. I won't be able to get a boner for a fuckin' month after the pictures he just posted.

Me and my girlfriend's one month is soon, like in 2 days haha. I'm gonna have to impress the fuck out of her.

Is she twelve? I've never met a girl who cared about one month anniversaries after middle school.