Males and Females

I'm actually going on a date tonight, fuck. Girl I met at an Irish bar on an early afternoon in Portland. Chick is real cute though and actually has a head on her shoulders. It's crazy, I found the only half Asian/Russian girl in Maine!

I'm actually going on a date tonight, fuck. Girl I met at an Irish bar on an early afternoon in Portland. Chick is real cute though and actually has a head on her shoulders. It's crazy, I found the only half Asian/Russian girl in Maine!

Great job!

Who can tell what that jailbait chick looks like from that angle?

mila kunis is a fucking goddess
33.jpg
what the fucking hell is up with all these men that totally worship mila kunis??? i find her sexy because she's the voice of meg griffin, not because of what she looks like, seriously, is it the forien-sounding name? would she be less sexy if she'd been given an american sounding name when she arrived in america?
King, here is a 28

tumblr_lhp0n47mfY1qgef2oo1_400.jpg
visually speaking this woman is less sexy than mila kunis
I said Italian women had something about them ages ago and Krampus had a stress and said they're hairy. They probably are fairly hairy. Idk yet. They're hot though.
i remember a friend of mine once saying that "freakishly hairy women look pretty hot once you wax off all the hair"
You honestly see more beautiful women there in a day (in the right places) than you do in a 5 year period in the UK (in the wrong places).
sounds like a referece to the southern cali cities where everyone gets cosmetic surgery :lol:
Why would you want someone with wide hipbones?
my jaw is dropping in amazement, did you ask this question sarcasticly?
an adult female's hipbones should be wide enough that you can tell she's a female without seeing her pussy or looking at her above the waist
A 20 minute walk around the meatpacking district to the east village in nyc and you might be convinced Asian women are the most gorgeous exotic women in the world.
if you're talking about the area where the asian women wear neon eyeshadow with matching lipstick, with neon/latex/"lolita-goth" clothes, then yeah, i agree with you
Tatarstan chicas:
421461_2921824559746_296510757_n.jpg

I know the girl on the top right, she's smoking in person.
in this picture, none of them look hot at all

yea those former soviet union "-stan" countries can have pretty attractive females. here is a friend from kazakhstan, stolen off her facebook (hopefully she doesnt come here lol)

388237_969856712227_1197341893_n.jpg
don't like the nose but the rest of the face looks pretty
fucking hot:
me7.jpg
the chest is to small, the hipbones are to narrow, i like the whole hour-glass shape thing
Most of you have horrible taste. That chick is hideous. I hate that plastered in make-up look and the snakebites don't help.

Asian girls > suicide girls
i personnally lived the make up, it's just hard to see if her face shapes look hot or not in this weird angle photo
suicide girls > asians
Great job!

Who can tell what that jailbait chick looks like from that angle?
yeah, that is a weird angle, maybe someone could post another pic of the same girl
You're right. They're too attractive to look hot.
i don't like the hair
Basically Monoxide Child is attracted to accessories, not women.
yes, i am
changing her accessories can make a random woman of the street go back and forth from gorgeous to grotesque

I hate to be one of the annoying people that pushes their definition of "attractive" on people, but pretty much everything monoxide posts is the total antithesis of what I think of as attractive.

It's good to know that some men are attracted to women I find repulsive, though. They need love, too.