Males and Females

Nope. And she really hasn't mentioned a thing, I'm just trying to make a good impression. :V Plus I'm smitten as fuck, soooo

Just send her something cute in the mail that doesn't cost more than $20 or whatever. Overdoing it implies you are a desperate loser no matter how old or young you are :p

That's actually what I was thinking. :3 It's pretty much all I can do, the relationship being long-distance and all, heh.

Sara Jay is hot

you're clearly saying this sarcastically, but other people would have said it without the sarcasm, my whole fucking point was that different people have conflicting ideas about what constitutes sexy, the money Sara Jay makes is from the men that think her face is sexy

Remy Lacroix and Amber Priddy make their money from the men that think huge soft jiggling butt-cheeks are sexy even though most of the people on this thread are attracted to "bulletproof buns of steel"

Fuck off. If you've issues with the following - not my problem.

122110-Marina-Beauty-300.jpg

6N5tx.jpg

The second looks like a wannabe Ramona Flowers. The only person who portrayed her well was Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

the first one is kinda old with skin starting to sag. the second one is very doable.