Males and Females

My city recently become all multicultural and stuff since a load of asians and black people moved in. Some of the asian ladies are pretty hot.

It's funny because when you're looking through her site, the older the photo the fatter she gets. She's not that good looking imo. Would I? For sure, but just once, while drunk/high.

Now Olivia Munn on the other hand, is a fucking goddess:

Olivia-Munn_iphone_4_wallpapers-1.jpg

olivia-munn-picture-1571714247.jpg

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My yellow fever is slightly satiated at the moment.

P.S. The freckles make her hotter imo.

Finally someone who didn't post a Suicide Girl. This woman is DEAD sexy.

Olivia Munn is so fucking boring looking it actually physically hurts. You could go to a mall and find someone like her. Add some photoshop and skilled photographers. Done.

She's like the 'hot girl' equivalent of elevator music.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Quinne's a fucking babe. Fuck you all.
once again The Butt says something i totally agree with

Dude, nipples. Good thing my boss is incapacitated in his chair with a thrown out back. Quinne has a certain appeal but her face and body gross me out.

Jimmy posts the best females in this thread.

You're 25 minutes late for work and you're on here, looking at nipples?

This is why America is going down the toilet.

Hey, I'm not receiving state benefits, I'm not obese and I have no kids. I'm helping!
this ^^^ exchange was hillarious

It's funny because when you're looking through her site, the older the photo the fatter she gets. She's not that good looking imo. Would I? For sure, but just once, while drunk/high.

Now Olivia Munn on the other hand, is a fucking goddess:

http://www.overallsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Olivia-Munn_iphone_4_wallpapers-1.jpg

http://images.hollywoodpix.net/olivia-munn-picture-1571714247.jpg

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My yellow fever is slightly satiated at the moment.

P.S. The freckles make her hotter imo.

She always looks sort of angry/pissed to me. Would do, but she's definitely not top of my list.

But yeah, freckles are always a +.

My city recently become all multicultural and stuff since a load of asians and black people moved in. Some of the asian ladies are pretty hot.
what the fucking hell is up with all these non-asian males wanting to bone asian women, i seriously don't get it,...at all...
in general, asian women are too short, to flat in the chest, to flat in the ass, too narrow in the hip-bones, and if you're looking at "headshots" i don't like asian women's faces, to me hearing a guy say that an specific asian woman has a "sexy face" makes me think of a chick saying that jackie chan has a "sexy face" which makes me lagh-out-loud

also
unlike the men who jack-off to pics of olivia munn, i actually watch her on Attack of the Show, so when i think of olivia, i'm thinking she's "as-sexy-as-hell in a non-visual way", she's totally "the kind of girl you could just hang-out with all day" and that's the kind of girl i would want to date, even if that girl is ugly, in terms of visual hotness, i would say olivia is way way way hotter than any other asian chick, looks plus personality, olivia is perfect (above the bottom of the ribcage)

Olivia Munn is so fucking boring looking it actually physically hurts. She's like the 'hot girl' equivalent of elevator music.

if i'm reading this right, i agree with it
olivia looks good in the face/chest, but she's too toned below the ribcage
from watching her on "Attack of the Show" i kinda get the feeling that she's so toned so she can make money off of the guys that spend all day jacking at pics like these
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...e&biw=1366&bih=667&sei=oJoEUIGpJKe42QXKkIG-BQ

but, if attack of the show got cancelled, she got herself on the radio, and stopped modeling, i think she might bulk up to a sexy weight
(see my previous posts in this thread)
if you're looking at the face, olivia looks hot
if you're looking below the waist, i'd prefer
this girl
http://www.google.com/search?num=10....0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.my5nnMQY-58

girls are supposed to be soft/fluffy/squishy/jiggly
6-pack abs and/or "bullet-proof buns of steel" on a chick looks masculine and creepy

the fuck

a 16? are you retarded?

Give me an example of a 30 to you. If Munn's a 16 this bitch better make me nut in my pants at first glance.

Der has it right. You're over rating her.

Olivia Munn is so fucking boring looking it actually physically hurts. You could go to a mall and find someone like her. Add some photoshop and skilled photographers. Done.

She's like the 'hot girl' equivalent of elevator music.

haha

mila kunis is a fucking goddess
33.jpg

Mila is a good 14

I said Italian women had something about them ages ago and Krampus had a stress and said they're hairy. They probably are fairly hairy. Idk yet. They're hot though.

you guys need to visit the fucking Czech Republic, your current perceptions of beauty will be shat all over. lol SS knows this.

You honestly see more beautiful women there in a day (in the right places) than you do in a 5 year period in the UK (in the wrong places).

what the fucking hell is up with all these non-asian males wanting to bone asian women, i seriously don't get it,...at all...
in general, asian women are too short, to flat in the chest, to flat in the ass, too narrow in the hip-bones, and if you're looking at "headshots" i don't like asian women's faces, to me hearing a guy say that an specific asian woman has a "sexy face" makes me think of a chick saying that jackie chan has a "sexy face" which makes me lagh-out-loud

Why would you want someone with wide hipbones? Fuck off and enjoy your white whales.

Jackie Chan doesn't have a particularly sexy face but he is JACKED AS FUCK at like, age 60, not an easy feat.

sexy Asian dudefaces

l.jpg

Viktor Tsoi

Brandon-Lee-R-I-P-brandon-lee-1275753-294-356.jpg

Brandon Lee

Bruce-Lee-9542095-3-402.jpg

aaaand his dad

tumblr_ly1x2yXv2z1r87tywo1_400.jpg

Ken Watanabe