Males and Females

I won't come out and call either of those girls unattractive, but neither are my type. I'm not really a fan of body augmentation.

So this tat isn't deadly sexy?

nice-tattoo-29.jpg

More for me then. Pale skin, tattoos, dyed hair, piercings (well, not too many), and substance in the mammary department (god, this describes my ex to a t) are pretty much everything in a girl that grab my attention right away. Also, if they're wearing glasses, I tend to be more intrigued.

Also, if you look at any other pics of her, she is clearly not fat, at least compared to the skeletons some of you people post here.

More for me then. Pale skin, tattoos, dyed hair, piercings (well, not too many), and substance in the mammary department (god, this describes my ex to a t) are pretty much everything in a girl that grab my attention right away. Also, if they're wearing glasses, I tend to be more intrigued.

Also, if you look at any other pics of her, she is clearly not fat, at least compared to the skeletons some of you people post here.

my perfect girl
celtic-pale-skin
crazy colored-contact lenses
blue/green/purple/blood-red/pink hair
shiny facial piercings
lots of tattoos in bright vibrant colors
hour-glass figure with slightly soft stomach, lots of junk in the trunk
boobs big enough to totally completely change shape when she takes off/puts on a bra
ice-cream-cone shaped thighs with junk in the trunk and solid muscle calves
someone willing to wear "sexier than nudity clothing"
IE: neon fishnet gloves with painted nails
shiny latex clothes
open-toed-shoes with toe-nail color matching the fingernails

I prefer this one.
Quinne.jpg
Her name is Quinne, by the way. You're welcome.
i love this pic
she's got the pale skin, the nose ring, the blood-red in the front of the hair
and if you look closely the eyebrows are make-up and the dark color behind the blood-red isn't anywhere close to her natural hair color
and she's got the whole "looking sexily at the camera thing" down, she's looking at the camera and still looking sexy, instead of another fucking duck-face

also
totally love the suicide girls in general anyway

I've found most of those kinds of girls to be not much different, personality wise, than prissy generic consensus "hot" girls who are overly conscious of their appearance. I like a smart and pretty woman who isn't obsessed with fashion and the way they look. Natural features grab my attention easier these days.

Dude, nipples. Good thing my boss is incapacitated in his chair with a thrown out back. Quinne has a certain appeal but her face and body gross me out.

Jimmy posts the best females in this thread.

She always looks sort of angry/pissed to me. Would do, but she's definitely not top of my list.

But yeah, freckles are always a +.