Males and Females

I think most of you are missing the point. It's not about rejection or being butthurt really. It's the idea behind that text. No man would ever, EVER, text some shit like that to a chick. Ya know why? because we're good people.

I have texted shit like that to chicks. There are as many chick clingers as there are guy ones.

Now that I know the scenario more clearly, the chick was in the right. Harsh, but in the right nonetheless.

It's a gigantic annoyance when someone won't just be like "thanks but no thanks" and instead disappears. And we all know that all 3 billion men on earth are EXACTLY the same.

Isn't the message pretty crystal clear when they disappear though? I just don't think it hurts any more or less. Especially if it's someone you haven't been seeing for very long.

Also, some people just don't get it even when you do explain that you don't want anything. In that case you have to, in some way, disappear.

Why is it that I can get with beautiful women in the Czech Republic but not in England. I might need to permanently relocate.