Males and Females

Ugh, man. Sex isn't everything.

yeah, maybe not when it's bad sex
but when you've had bad sex with a huge-ass-amount of people, and then you're brand-new sex-partner is unquestionably the best sex you've ever had, that really really good sex will make you ignore some bad things about her, you might not get as stupid as i got, but the difference between really bad sex and really good sex will determine how much of a girl's annoying-ness you can endure

Well I'm not a sex addict but no sex to me is worth getting the shit beat out of me, broken up with on and off, etc. Did you at least have an intellectual interest in this woman?

but that's part of my moral code. To have sex with as many women as possible and be honest about it. ;)

opposed to some bitch (referring to the MASTERYODA situation) that pulls your dick all day and then has the audacity to text you "this isnt going anywhere"

I think the problem is more men acting like women owe them something because they are being flirtatious, nice, or anything other than entirely ignoring them (this of course makes them a BITCH right?).

Well I think it was a little paranoid/snobbish for her to send him a text like that before seeing signs of him wanting further contact, romantic or otherwise.

She just can't do anything right. Had she said nothing, the reaction would be "can't believe she led you on what a whore."

I think it would have been a little more appropriate for her to say what she said if he kept badgering her to hang out one-on-one. Not right after meeting him for the first time.

Or she could have just not given him her number.

Well I think it was a little paranoid/snobbish for her to send him a text like that before seeing signs of him wanting further contact, romantic or otherwise.

If he did not look like he eats mcdonalds 3 times a day she might alteast sucked his dick.

I think it would have been a little more appropriate for her to say what she said if he kept badgering her to hang out one-on-one. Not right after meeting him for the first time.

Or she could have just not given him her number.

Hindsight is 20/20 and it's always awkward/not fun to reject someone regardless of the stage.

Well there have been girls that I have hooked up with one night and we never spoke again. There have been a few instances when girls I had no interest in tried to get back in contact with me, in which case, I had to tell them that I didn't want any further relations. I've always felt that to be a more appropriate and easier way to handle the situation. Saying "I know you want me and you can't have me" is presumptuous snobbery imho

I don't know about other guys, but I always got the message and took it better when I was ignored. It's typically easier on my confidence.

I guess it depends. If it was someone I'd been seeing for a long time, relationship or otherwise, I'd want them to tell me if they weren't interested anymore. That can be confusing.

I guess it's different for me because I've rarely been romantically interested in someone I met and/or hooked up with one night.

Maybe that's part of her moral code...

Oh it's a code, hoe code.

I think the problem is more men acting like women owe them something because they are being flirtatious, nice, or anything other than entirely ignoring them (this of course makes them a BITCH right?).

What makes this chick a bitch is a weeeak text.

She just can't do anything right. Had she said nothing, the reaction would be "can't believe she led you on what a whore."

She didn't have to say or do anything! He probably forgot about the bitch, but she haaaad to text the dude just to let him know how useless he was to her, haha, dont you see how fucked that is? The ironic part is all she probably had to offer was vagina.

What makes this chick a bitch is a weeeak text.

Do you want a fucking detective novel??? She fucking let him know that there's no way and that he doesn't have to try more, and that's what girls should do if they don't want shit. Text is a smooth way to do it. I don't know what your fucking problem is guys.