Males and Females

Moral code lol.

This really dumb girl that PP went out with once keeps trying to get him to go out with her. She asked him out for drinks and when they got there, her ex was there and she was trying to get them to hang out with each other. I think he should do it, and bring me.

The moving in together is a 'mistake' that needs to be made for most people at some point. There is a LOT that cannot be learned about oneself and functionality in relationships without that experience IMO.

i understand where Damnromulans is coming from
it's sometimes very easy to develop a friendship with those specific people that you could never-in-a-million-years actually live with
and sometimes this type of friendship leads to a romantic relationship
i personnally know a couple that's been living in the same house for a whole year, when they moved in together, they both needed their own personal space, and living in the same house frustrated them so much that they cut the house in half, he has a room she's not allowed to enter, with it's own seperate bathroom, and she has a room that he's not allowed to enter, also with its own bathroom, and now the only time they're in the same room is when they're having sex, which they are both completely happy with this arangement, they're both employed, they have different circles of friends and they spend more time on the phone with each other than seeing each other face-2-face, and they're both totally happy

EDIT
i also know lots of couples that end up breaking up because the relationship starts falling apart immediately after moving in together

Because you're a tard.

actually
it was because i am a sex addict and her sexual fetishes meshed perfectly with mine
when we had sex, we did things to each other that would make most people vomit in disgust, but her kinks matched mine and it was the best sex either of us has ever had

also
i have difficulty breaking up with people, and she was bi-polar, and one of her poles was in love with me, and the other one hated me, she would break up with me, and then find me and take me back, she went back and forth from beating the fucking crap out of me to being completely totally head-over-heels-in-love-with-me
when she was in love with me she was really kinky and really nice and when she would be mad at me, it would only be for a few hours or sometimes a few days and she'd already had 16 years experience being a working nurse when she'd met me, so she always knew how to treat the wounds she inflicted

it's sometimes very easy to develop a friendship with those specific people that you could never-in-a-million-years actually live with
i personnally know a couple that's been living in the same house for a whole year, when they moved in together, they both needed their own personal space, and living in the same house frustrated them so much that they cut the house in half, he has a room she's not allowed to enter, with it's own seperate bathroom, and she has a room that he's not allowed to enter, also with its own bathroom, and now the only time they're in the same room is when they're having sex, which they are both completely happy with this arangement, they're both employed, they have different circles of friends and they spend more time on the phone with each other than seeing each other face-2-face, and they're both totally happy

EDIT
i also know lots of couples that end up breaking up because the relationship starts falling apart immediately after moving in together

Yeah, things seem to be improving but it's hard to say for certain. Our current living space is only temporary but neither of us have friends in this area so that might be what's making things difficult. We're only going to be here for another two weeks and then we're going to move to a (more) permanent location. Just have to see how that goes.

actually
it was because i am a sex addict and her sexual fetishes meshed perfectly with mine
when we had sex, we did things to each other that would make most people vomit in disgust, but her kinks matched mine and it was the best sex either of us has ever had

also
i have difficulty breaking up with people, and she was bi-polar, and one of her poles was in love with me, and the other one hated me, she would break up with me, and then find me and take me back, she went back and forth from beating the fucking crap out of me to being completely totally head-over-heels-in-love-with-me
when she was in love with me she was really kinky and really nice and when she would be mad at me, it would only be for a few hours or sometimes a few days and she'd already had 16 years experience being a working nurse when she'd met me, so she always knew how to treat the wounds she inflicted

Ugh, man. Sex isn't everything. That exceeds my situation by far.

Yeah, things seem to be improving but it's hard to say for certain. Our current living space is only temporary but neither of us have friends in this area so that might be what's making things difficult. We're only going to be here for another two weeks and then we're going to move to a (more) permanent location. Just have to see how that goes.

Every relationship deals with rough patches and fighting. Endurance is all about how those are taken care of within the relationship. The reason you got such a strong reaction pointing to get out of there is the fact that the traits you did mention in the struggle are key ones to be weary of in relationships. Of course you only know how severe she is with those things, but women that have a tendency to play those roles often times get worse over time.

Also, looking at a move as a hopeful 'fix' never seems to yield results. If things are bad, they will be bad no matter where you are. Stressers make things worse, ov corpse, but often times are merely excuses for people to let loose the negative within their relationship.

EDIT

I hear where she is coming from as well, however that isn't my point. Sometimes we have to make mistakes to better ourselves in the long run. The moving in deal is a hurdle that tests EVERY relationship. A lot will fall too it. However if one is doing it, it is typically safe to say they WANT a relationship where they can live with the other person. Therefore taking that step to only have it being the telling factor that it won't work for them, while it may be painful and costly at the time, only makes head way for the possibilities of the future...and again, learning from what it was exactly about living with that person that made things go sour. We all have points of improvement we need to touch on with compensating in relationships...and most of the time its not things we would know or could be told without said experience.

So I'm separated from my wife of 6 years, soon to be divorced. We're still on good terms, and I hope to keep it that way. The good news of course is I am now fully available for casual sex, so feel free to PM if you're interested. Guys only, please (sorry Krampus).

So I'm separated from my wife of 6 years, soon to be divorced. We're still on good terms, and I hope to keep it that way. The good news of course is I am now fully available for casual sex, so feel free to PM if you're interested. Guys only, please (sorry Krampus).

Sorry to hear it. Welcome to the 'thirtysomething single guy just out of a long-term relationship' club. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Fellow members will be along shortly to high-five you, blast metal, play pool and talk about how all women are mental.

That came of as a surprise to me. I thought you guys were happily married. Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to say, man. As I told ya over the Facespace, it's decent you're on good terms, but shame things work out the way they do.

Also, do ya like 'em young? ;D Do I have a business proposition for you, sir. :V

Thanks for the kind words, mah peeps. We couldn't stop arguing, and agreed that its best for our kids to take that contention and hostility away from them. She's still my best friend, and she feels the same way about me. Like usual, however, nothing ruins a good friendship like living together, so I'm working on getting my own place.
BTW Butt, I was just kidding about the brosex. Sorry, dude. :erk:

Some people might find it a bit (dare I say it?) hypocritical of you to be talking about a moral code while you so readily and excitedly emphasize the masculine responsibility to "hit that."

but that's part of my moral code. To have sex with as many women as possible and be honest about it. ;)

opposed to some bitch (referring to the MASTERYODA situation) that pulls your dick all day and then has the audacity to text you "this isnt going anywhere"

i'm hanging out with a girl that has a boyfriend
the boyfriend just went into in-patient re-hab
the girl calls me to tell me that she won't be able to comunicate at all with him for an entire 6 months
she knows i don't drink or do drugs except weed
i live next to a wendy's and i end up going all the way out to a different wendy's to this girl face-to-face yesterday
i give her the big speech about how she's just spent her whole life trying to fix people and how some of the homeless people are homeless because they'd rather buy a tent from wal-mart and sleep in the woods than pay bills (some of her friends), and how some people are just un-fixable, (possibly her boyfriend) and how she needs to get into lifenet housing, finish her last semester and get her job placement thing going, and work on getting her kids back (from their father) and how her psychologically abusive boyfriend going to re-hab was actually a spectacularly goo thing for her,

it's pretty much the same fucking speech i give to everybody but nobody actually listens to me, except this time, this girl is telling me that her grandmother has just told her all the same things i'm telling her, and she's actually thinking that her boyfriend is "never going to change" and he's going to just drink again the second that he gets out of re-hab, and the psychological abuse might turn into physical abuse and he's just entered the 1-year re-hab thing and she won't be able to comunicate with him for 6 months and this girl is calling me every single day to ask me for advice on her life and after me giving her the same speech her grand mother gave her i think i could easily get her to date me while her boyfriend is in re-hab but it would prolly be a really bad idea

i know it would be a horrible idea to sleep with this woman
I've just gotten into a situation where it would be very easy for me to sleep with her
and i haven't gotten laid in a while