Males and Females

Being hefty isn't a dealbreaker for all females either. Look at North America for crying out loud.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder
i don't know about the rest of the world, but here in United States of America, there are lots of "sexy-thin" women walking around with fat-ass boy-toys, and it's because here there are lots of women that who actually prefer a guy with a beer-belly instead of 6-pack-abs
i personally know lots of women that won't ever see "magic mike" because they hate looking at 6-pack-abs,
and i even know a really slutty woman that says she'll never in a million years have any kind of sex with any guy that has 6-pack-abs, she likes to use a guy's stomach as a pillow and she says 6-pack-abs totally freak her out

i know it would be a horrible idea to sleep with this woman
I've just gotten into a situation where it would be very easy for me to sleep with her
and i haven't gotten laid in a while

this girl ^^^ just checked herself into a battered women's shelter, so she's not allowed any face-2-face contact with the male gender for the next 14 days, they're letting her keep her disability check, and they're letting her continue with her school, and they're giving her a job so she'll have an extra source of money until her job-placement thing happens in January, this is really helping her out, only thing is, the help they're giving is not the reason she's there, she's not "being battered", she's in the battered women's shelter because she's freaking out because her psychologically abusive boyfriend is in drug-rehab, and she's still calling me every single day, she can't see her boyfriend for another 6 months, and she can't see me for another 14 days and at the end of the 14 days she's gonna wanna have sex with me, i know it'll be a bad idea, but i'm prolly gonna do it anyway

beauty is in the eye of the beholder
i don't know about the rest of the world, but here in United States of America, there are lots of "sexy-thin" women walking around with fat-ass boy-toys, and it's because here there are lots of women that who actually prefer a guy with a beer-belly instead of 6-pack-abs
i personally know lots of women that won't ever see "magic mike" because they hate looking at 6-pack-abs,
and i even know a really slutty woman that says she'll never in a million years have any kind of sex with any guy that has 6-pack-abs, she likes to use a guy's stomach as a pillow and she says 6-pack-abs totally freak her out

You completely missed my point, which was "some people find fat women attractive, e.g. North America, which countered Der Morgenstern's assumption that fat men could get nice looking women but not the other way around"

You completely missed my point, which was "some people find fat women attractive, e.g. North America, which countered Der Morgenstern's assumption that fat men could get nice looking women but not the other way around"

yes
i know all about chubby-chaser men
just google-image-search "BBW" and you'll see men with 6-pack-abs banging sphere-shaped women

EDIT
what happened to Zabu of Nod???

Female.

lin.jpg

I don't mind a little belly fat or fairly wide hips- for some reason I just gotta have a smaller upper body. Petite shoulders/arms/bust- and really that just comes from your natural frame rather than any fitness level.