Males and Females

I'm number one, and I can't deal with women, mostly because of stupid double standards I've encountered.

Like this one:

If a woman says something I misinterpret and get upset about, I just have to accept that I misinterpreted it, man up, and let it go.

If I say something a woman misinterprets and gets upset about, I'm an asshole, and even more of an asshole if I try to tell her she's misinterpreting it, and a total insensitive prick if I tell her to let it go.

This. We evolved as hunters and distance-runners. 30,000 years ago they'd say "let the neanderthals have her."

Hm. Maybe that's how we non-Africans got neanderthal blood?

maybe i like squishy women because i have neanderthal blood in me

maybe there's a biological reason why most black guys seem to prefer a female with a completely different female body shape than the female body shape of what most white guys want

i think i'd rather have Jane Seymour over Georgie Darby

does anyone remember that movie where Jane Seymour is a cougar and she's flirting with/having sex with guys that are younger than her kid??
because of that scene
i think of Jane Seymour every time i hear the song "Stacy's mom"

maybe i like squishy women because i have neanderthal blood in me

maybe there's a biological reason why most black guys seem to prefer a female with a completely different female body shape than the female body shapes of what most white guys want

My guess would be that it's more cultural than genetic. It would be easy enough to study by examining the sexual preferences of men and women who have been adopted into cultural environments different from those typical of their race.

As for the height thing, I'm 5'6 1/2, so a girl about 5'2 to 5'4 is my ideal. I find high heels super sexy, but like girls to still be at my height or lower when wearing them.

this ^^^ sounds like you're describing a male Olympic gymnast
haha for once i agree with you.

does anyone remember that movie where Jane Seymour is a cougar and she's flirting with/having sex with guys that are younger than her kid??
because of that scene
i think of Jane Seymour every time i hear the song "Stacy's mom"
yes she was hot.... 40 years ago! it's ok to fap to her movies when she was young (like that James Bond one) but NOT to her today, although she has aged gracefully.

My guess would be that it's more cultural than genetic. It would be easy enough to study by examining the sexual preferences of men and women who have been adopted into cultural environments different from those typical of their race.
except i didn't grow up in the ghettoville gangsta thug culture
i was already out of highschool before i realized that there were so many males other than me that were disgusted by buns-of-steel on a chick, i just remember seeing all of the Peter Paul Reubens paintings when i was 5 or 6 and then the gap of time where you couldn't go a whole day without hearing the phrase "buns-of-steel" on TV, the radio, and every single magazine cover, i remember just thinking (even before my sex-drive kicked in) that the buns-of-steel thing just looks masculine
As for the height thing, I'm 5'6 1/2, so a girl about 5'2 to 5'4 is my ideal. I find high heels super sexy, but like girls to still be at my height or lower when wearing them.
i've dated a girl that was 6-foot-6, (barefoot) and another girl that was 6-3 barefoot, i've also dated several midgets, so for me height isn't really an issue, anywhere between 5-foot-even and 6-foot-even is fine with me
haha for once i agree with you.

yes she was hot.... 40 years ago! it's ok to fap to her movies when she was young (like that James Bond one) but NOT to her today, although she has aged gracefully.

i've always been attracted to cougars, that whole "female teacher with the highschool kid on the football team" thing always turned me on

has anyone seen that HBO show "Big Love" where the guy has 3 wives?

i used to watch that show
i used to always watch the scenes where the oldest wife would hold a convo with the youngest wife
in those scenes the 2 would look like mother-and-daughter
the younger one http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...pw.r_qf.&fp=3c3a07cf2e3e09c4&biw=1366&bih=667 would look too young to be sexy
and the older one http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...pw.r_qf.&fp=3c3a07cf2e3e09c4&biw=1366&bih=667 would look kinda hot

Does monoxide realize that Africans are the only people on earth without neanderthal genes?

Does monoxide realize that Africans are the only people on earth without neanderthal genes?

so
maybe it's the neanderthals that like the buns-of-steel and 6-pack abs on their females

or whatever

i just thought that maybe there's some kind of genetic difference reason of why some guys like solid-toned women, and other guys like soft-pillowy women

Is this the right thread to bitch about relationships? I broke up with my girlfriend of several months a few days ago. Dunno what the fuck I'm doing with myself. Feel mostly quite blank. She's a fucking psycho but it was largely my fault for stressing out and being so paranoid that eventually ruined it. I thought I really wanted it at first but now I just think "fuck relationships", the thought of it is quite repulsive at the moment and I'm paying little attention to/ want nothing to do with any females currently. I just feel like a twat because I couldn't avoid the inevitable me ruining things again.

Sounds like you're a fucking psycho, too. What's to be paranoid about? It's called "trust" and if you can't handle that, you can't handle an "adult" relationship - so pretty much most people can't handle that

except i didn't grow up in the ghettoville gangsta thug culture
i was already out of highschool before i realized that there were so many males other than me that were disgusted by buns-of-steel on a chick, i just remember seeing all of the Peter Paul Reubens paintings when i was 5 or 6 and then the gap of time where you couldn't go a whole day without hearing the phrase "buns-of-steel" on TV, the radio, and every single magazine cover, i remember just thinking (even before my sex-drive kicked in) that the buns-of-steel thing just looks masculine

Yeah, well I don't know the details of your personal or cultural history so I can't say; however, bringing up Reubens and that entire zaftig aesthetic is good evidence that body type preference is not genetic but rather cultural. After all, men from that region of the world would probably prefer fitter, slimmer women today.

I think a lot of it has to do with what one perceives (predominately at a subconscious level) as "fit" and a good mate. In the past, having a little chub demonstrated that one had more than sufficient resources and therefore better probability of reproducing healthy children with a nutrition rich diet.

Today, at least in much of Europe and North America, calories are extremely easy to come by. You can be homeless and still be overweight just from eating leftover takeout out of trash cans. Therefore, many people prefer more athletic, fit bodies, since it demonstrates discipline and self-control, which are advantageous traits in our society.

What's to be paranoid about? It's called "trust" and if you can't handle that, you can't handle an "adult" relationship - so pretty much most people can't handle that

if you can't trust a person, then you shouldn't be dating them

i'd even go as far as to say that if you absolutely know for sure that they really are cheating on you, then at that point, you're prolly guilty of invading their privacy

Yeah, well I don't know the details of your personal or cultural history so I can't say; however, bringing up Reubens and that entire zaftig aesthetic is good evidence that body type preference is not genetic but rather cultural. After all, men from that region of the world would probably prefer fitter, slimmer women today.

I think a lot of it has to do with what one perceives (predominately at a subconscious level) as "fit" and a good mate. In the past, having a little chub demonstrated that one had more than sufficient resources and therefore better probability of reproducing healthy children with a nutrition rich diet.

Today, at least in much of Europe and North America, calories are extremely easy to come by. You can be homeless and still be overweight just from eating leftover takeout out of trash cans. Therefore, many people prefer more athletic, fit bodies, since it demonstrates discipline and self-control, which are advantageous traits in our society.

my medical doctor friends tell me that a female having 6-pack-abs or buns-of-steel is not medically normal, and that this is the explanation of why it's so extremely difficult for a female to acquire/maintain the toned abs/toned ass
i really do understand the concept of "discipline and self control", but med doctors are telling me that having 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel can actually damage a female's reproductive system
basically, they're saying that if you're starting off clinically morbidly obese, and then you start loosing weight and you loose most of the weight really rapidly and then you'll hit a wall where "you just can't loose that last 10 pounds" and that this is because this "last 10 pounds" is actually supposed to be there
if a female is between puberty and menopause she should have a "cushion layer" of fat wrapped around the uterus to protect the potential fetus
again, i feel the need to point out the difference between
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...0.0.276.809.1j2j2.5.0...0.0...1ac.PN7I5oEx-_A and
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...pw.r_qf.&fp=bad6327fce22bf7f&biw=1366&bih=667

the whooty girls are sexy, the SSBBW girls are nasty

also
my aversion to to the 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel on females is not really a healthy/unhealthy thing
it's a masculine/feminine thing
to me the 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel always just looks masculine to me, i don't like girls with 6-pack abs/buns-of-steel because i'm not gay