Males and Females

i bet these philosophers fucked whores all the time!

of course they did
historically speaking
very few males were actually virgins on their wedding day
the whole concept of the "bachelor party" dates back to times/places where all the males in a village/town/city would all loose their virginity to the exact same woman, this woman would "teach" the men "how to have sex" and then the next day, the man would get married and the groom would then "teach" his bride "how to have sex" on their honeymoon

i'm sure the "villiage whore" would be willing to have sex with the men who were divorced/widowed or the unmarried men who never had any intention of ever getting married

Sure, I won't say they're 'fat' but chances are they're 'overweight.'

When it comes to 'perfect body' someone does come to mind actually

Kate-Upton-Wacoal-2.jpg

^hahahahaahah bull fucking shit man. I don't understand how anyone could think she is attractive let alone hot. Here's a NON-photoshopped picture of her:

f23f_Kate_Upton_081180755.jpg

Flabby midsection, no hips, no ass. Not even remotely CLOSE to perfect at all. wtf is wrong with you

edit: And yes those chicks are fat Mort, no two ways about it. For the record, I think Salma Hayek has the perfect body. Her proportions are amazing; nice big tits but not too big for her chest size, nice curvy features but not FAT, great hispanic ass, good god yes.

That's laudable. Any pictorial evidence?

hhmm...
pics of a female poster's vagina...
i don't know whether to laugh or get turned on...

also
wondering if mort divine actually read my entire post or just clicked on the link i posted

yeah Kate Upton has flab and saggy skin in that picture, needs to hit the gym.

Salma Hayek has a manly-ish face.. as far as spanish women go, Penelope Cruz is hotter.

I wonder how hard it is to find a dominatrix that's really pretty and quite young.

pretty hard, i'd say
alot of dominatrixes make alot of money, like so much money that if you found one that look "really pretty", i'd tell you it's because she's had expensive-as-hell cosmetic surgery that she's completely paid for all by herself

also
it be hard to find a dominatrix that's "quite young" because the young women aren't really into the whole "dominating males" thing
the dominatrixes that i know are all women that didn't even start being a dominatrix until after they turned 30
although, i do know some that actually look less-than-half-their-age because they've had some really awesomely done face-lifts

Flabby midsection, no hips, no ass. Not even remotely CLOSE to perfect at all. wtf is wrong with you

Oh some men and their ridiculous notion that women need to be anorexic to be attractive. No woman should have to starve herself to death for men to like them. OMG, I ate 1/8 of a cup of yogurt today. I think I gained 2 ounces. Time to throw this shit up.

...says the guy insecure about his own weight desperately trying to put on muscle

What does that have to do with me ripping on Mort for having shitty taste and posting tampered evidence to support his shitty taste?

Yes, I'm insecure about my body weight and am actually doing something it. Explain to me wtf that has to do with anything, woman! I demand answers! My shit ain't perfect which gives me the right to rip on others who also don't have perfect bodies. Kind of like how you can only say nigga or my pals if you're black amirite?

Solid logic methinks.

Oh some men and their ridiculous notion that women need to be anorexic to be attractive. No woman should have to starve herself to death for men to like them. OMG, I ate 1/8 of a cup of yogurt today. I think I gained 2 ounces. Time to throw this shit up.

That's not the point you dolt. The topic of discussion was quite clearly "perfect body." This isn't nearly as subjective as I'm sure you'd claim it be, because here in the real world, having a flabby midsection, no hips, and no ass does not warrant the title of "perfect body." Did you even see who I mentioned as having the perfect body? Clearly you didn't, you're just too interested in being snarky and taking comments at face value to actually formulate a coherent opinion on the subject at hand.

What
the
fuck
is with the people on this board lately?

goooooooddddddddddddddddddddd

Yeah, seriously. Arguing about whose subjective interpretation of something is objectively correct and shit.