Males and Females

you are being completely serious while saying sentences that i would have said totally sarcastically, how hard is it to understand that idea???

Probably because his premise is incredibly solid. I've actually been commissioning him for lessons over the last month, and my tastes have improved ten fold.

Just assume they're joking and move on. If they are, hooray. If not, the only people suffering are them. It's all good.

The only way it could have been more obvious that they were joking is if they clobbered you over the head with a giant sign that said "WE ARE TROLLING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU".

I would love to have a beer with you. It's unfortunate we're so far away. You're my favorite poster or some shit like that.

EDIT: Not because of the thing you just said, you're just good.

I would love to have a beer with you. It's unfortunate we're so far away. You're my favorite poster or some shit like that.

EDIT: Not because of the thing you just said, you're just good.

Thank you sir. Yes if I ever get to Prague or you ever venture down here, we shall most definitely hook up for beverages.

So the neighbor chick I tried to fuck yesterday didn't say "no", she said "NEVER". What a fucking whore, how can she say this after like 5 times she would let me. And I didn't. But never is never and when ugly girl says this it's time to leave her alone. I didn't even rape her because she would like that and I don't want her to like anything. I want her to have bulimia.

I don't know if it's possible for me to get with girls in this town. It might be, I suppose it's worth investigating, for the hell of it, that is. I just don't have a social circle here. The most important things are seeming normal and cool. Urgh, fuck.

So something was on my woman's mind last night and I asked if she wanted to talk about it. Well, it turned into a 45 minute conversation about how she's not necessarily unhappy, but she's disappointed in how I don't really plan on doing fun shit and I just want to sit around and do nothing every weekend. She also mentioned how we kinda rushed into the relationship, but she was never explicit that she regrets it. Now, I love going and doing shit with her, but I just don't really feel like planning shit half the time. She did compliment me on the fact that I'm supportive and that I'm respectful of her (I don't ask for pics of her tits and shit). She also misses the fact that we used to have in depth conversations about interesting shit when we first started dating and we don't really do that anymore. Because of this, we're going to start setting aside time during the weekends to just chat about stuff. We're not allowed to talk about work, our parents or bitch about anything unless it's relevant to the conversation or topic at hand.

I'm really afraid I'm going to lose this girl and I really like her, like, a lot. Pretty sure I'd be heartbroken if I lost her and I would revert back to drinking myself stupid every weekend if I lost her.

I don't know. Maybe this is one of those times where I need to figure out if I really want a relationship or what. It seems like everything backfires for me when it comes to women. Maybe I just get to comfortable and take everything for granted? People say I'm too smart for my own good when it comes to women and that makes it hard for me to nab a woman?

I'm just rambling at this point.

So, she's upset she isn't twitterpated about you anymore and how you've both become comfortable around each other.

/women

The relationship should be 50/50 as far as activities go. It's not your fault you can't come up with something to do every waking moment you're together. Tell her if she always wants to do something to start coming up with ideas ffs.

So, she's upset she isn't twitterpated about you anymore and how you've both become comfortable around each other.

/women

The relationship should be 50/50 as far as activities go. It's not your fault you can't come up with something to do every waking moment you're together. Tell her if she always wants to do something to start coming up with ideas ffs.

Well, she's always coming up with ideas and I'm not. I would just rather chill out and watch TV when I'm the one making the decisions.