Males and Females

It changes within culture, region, and history. It is pretty damn subjective.

As far as people on this forum lately, your posts certainly have been more emotive and a bit too attached to the subjects at hand as of late.

Nope. I have impeccable taste as I have looked at over a thousand beautiful women in the mirror and if there is one thing in this world I know it's beautiful women.

You have looked at their faces from every angle, measured their nose width, ratio, etc., you have studied what makes them attractive?

Okay, I'll give an actual argument:

Yes, there are certain traits that we primally respond to: large, perky breasts indicate youth, which means healthier offspring, wide hips indicate safer childbirth, higher voices indicate more estrogen, proportionality indicates good genetic makeup, etc.

However, compared to other animals, our brains are like putty on a lot of fundamental levels. The more intelligent animals get, the more primally detached from sexuality they tend to get, to the point that they can actually not know how to have sex if they're never taught. So this has caused sexual attraction to take on different forms in different settings, including heterosexual men taking pleasure in fucking one another between the thighs.

Our sexuality is not purely primal (hence contraception, and our ability to feel dread at having an offspring, something completely in the face of evolution), so sexy is not really objectively defined. On the other hand, sexy is not totally subjective, or else we'd have as many people finding random things like phones and dartboards as sexually attractive as the opposite sex.

What does that have to do with me ripping on Mort for having shitty taste and posting tampered evidence to support his shitty taste?

Yes, I'm insecure about my body weight and am actually doing something it. Explain to me wtf that has to do with anything, woman! I demand answers! My shit ain't perfect which gives me the right to rip on others who also don't have perfect bodies. Kind of like how you can only say nigga or my pals if you're black amirite?

Solid logic methinks.

That's not the point you dolt. The topic of discussion was quite clearly "perfect body." This isn't nearly as subjective as I'm sure you'd claim it be, because here in the real world, having a flabby midsection, no hips, and no ass does not warrant the title of "perfect body." Did you even see who I mentioned as having the perfect body? Clearly you didn't, you're just too interested in being snarky and taking comments at face value to actually formulate a coherent opinion on the subject at hand.

What
the
fuck
is with the people on this board lately?

goooooooddddddddddddddddddddd

No need to be all butt hurt about it. Big baby.

You have looked at their faces from every angle, measured their nose width, ratio, etc., you have studied what makes them attractive?

Hah! Ya, I forgot about those points. Sorry, I have a hard time remembering dumb shit crazy people say. :)

Yes, there are certain traits that we primally respond to: large, perky breasts indicate youth, which means healthier offspring, wide hips indicate safer childbirth, higher voices indicate more estrogen, proportionality indicates good genetic makeup, etc.

However, compared to other animals, our brains are like putty on a lot of fundamental levels. The more intelligent animals get, the more primally detached from sexuality they tend to get, to the point that they can actually not know how to have sex if they're never taught. So this has caused sexual attraction to take on different forms in different settings, including heterosexual men taking pleasure in fucking one another between the thighs.

Our sexuality is not purely primal (hence contraception, and our ability to feel dread at having an offspring, something completely in the face of evolution), so sexy is not really objectively defined. On the other hand, sexy is not totally subjective, or else we'd have as many people finding random things like phones and dartboards as sexually attractive as the opposite sex.

Well said but Kate Upton is still meh, and that's a fact!

What does that have to do with me ripping on Mort for having shitty taste and posting tampered evidence to support his shitty taste?

Yes, I'm insecure about my body weight and am actually doing something it. Explain to me wtf that has to do with anything, woman! I demand answers! My shit ain't perfect which gives me the right to rip on others who also don't have perfect bodies. Kind of like how you can only say nigga or my pals if you're black amirite?

No, people who are secure and happy with their own bodies usually don't sit around nitpicking other people's bodies because they don't give a shit.

I don't think Kate Upton is all that either - but I'm not gonna sit around and dissect everything I don't like about her, especially that which cannot be changed (not everyone has hips and butt and it's not their job to have those things either). Also, shouldn't you be praising Mort for choosing a woman of legal age? ;)

Flabby midsection, no hips, no ass. Not even remotely CLOSE to perfect at all. wtf is wrong with you
Oh some men and their ridiculous notion that women need to be anorexic to be attractive. No woman should have to starve herself to death for men to like them. OMG, I ate 1/8 of a cup of yogurt today. I think I gained 2 ounces. Time to throw this shit up.

females are supposed to be soft and fluffy

Nope. I have impeccable taste as I have looked at over a thousand beautiful women in the mirror and if there is one thing in this world I know it's beautiful women.

you could have said this sarcastically and it would have been funny, saying it seriously is just sad

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex...cp.r_qf.&fp=4c4e4dd9cacdc02d&biw=1366&bih=667

"sexy" is not universal
there are people sexually attracted to objects instead of people
costuming fetishes/shoe fetishes/Zoophilia etc etc etc where men can't orgasm with another human in the room
homosexuality has a genetic component, homosexuality happens with animals http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

you could have said this sarcastically and it would have been funny, saying it seriously is just sad

It's not sad bro, it's the truth. It's what I train for and strive to do with my daily life. I realize I have the greatest taste in women among other things in this world. My main purpose in this life is to spread my impeccable taste all those who are willing to listen. It's not my fault you cannot see the glory in my taste.

It's not sad bro, it's the truth. It's what I train for and strive to do with my daily life. I realize I have the greatest taste in women among other things in this world. My main purpose in this life is to spread my impeccable taste all those who are willing to listen. It's not my fault you cannot see the glory in my taste.

are you doing an impression of Stephen Colbert??
you know that's a fictional character when he's on The Colbert Report, right?

I don't even know who that is. Like I said, I enjoy focusing all of my energy into studying what makes people attractive and how my taste is so much better than everyone else's.

do a fucking google-search before you say you "don't know who that is" in response to someone referencing a celeb

also
you're a narcissistic jack-ass