Males and Females

Well fuck, its been about 6 months now in my relationship and everything's been mostly good. I honestly figured this could be long term, I care for her very much, and we work very well together...

But in comes an ex of mine who I had never really gotten over, who I swear I probably never will, and we talk for a bit...and she wants to give things another go. I want to, but say I need to figure things out.

The obvious thing to do would be to stick with what I've got already, its working...but a part of me just is saying "Look, take your chance...things are different now and can work."

I feel like Dante in Clerks II except the choice isn't so obvious as it was for him.

Why don't you go with both? It's tough and stressful, but manageable and well worth your while.

Fuck do I need to get laid. I might pre drink and go out alone. Even if I don't get laid, I'll wake up in the shower or something in a state too hung over to feel horny, having forgotten the whole episode.

okay
so what's up whith the non-asian guys that are obsessed with asian girls???

i don;t get that

I find most Asian girls adorable. Very few black girls do I find attractive, especially an off turn are ones that speak in that way black people in American tend to.

Well fuck, its been about 6 months now in my relationship and everything's been mostly good. I honestly figured this could be long term, I care for her very much, and we work very well together...

But in comes an ex of mine who I had never really gotten over, who I swear I probably never will, and we talk for a bit...and she wants to give things another go. I want to, but say I need to figure things out.

The obvious thing to do would be to stick with what I've got already, its working...but a part of me just is saying "Look, take your chance...things are different now and can work."

I feel like Dante in Clerks II except the choice isn't so obvious as it was for him.

question
seriously asking
do you have a circle of face-2-face friends where you pretty much see the same few people every day after work
or a group of people that you see every single weekend??

cuz if you do
then the answer to your problem will be totally obvious to THEM, even if it's not obvious to you,
the reason shows like "seinfeld" and "freinds" and "sex and the city" became so freaking popular is because most people have a group of friends like that, where in the course of a randomly given week, you've interacted with the exact same people as the week before

if you have a group of face-2-face friends like this (i'm talking about friends who have actually met the 2 girls you're talking about), then this is a specific situation where they'll be able to help you a lot better than us people on the internet

This may be hard for monoxide to grasp, but some people don't limit their dating pools based on race.

question
seriously asking
do you have a circle of face-2-face friends where you pretty much see the same few people every day after work
or a group of people that you see every single weekend??

cuz if you do
then the answer to your problem will be totally obvious to THEM, even if it's not obvious to you,
the reason shows like "seinfeld" and "freinds" and "sex and the city" became so freaking popular is because most people have a group of friends like that, where in the course of a randomly given week, you've interacted with the exact same people as the week before

if you have a group of face-2-face friends like this (i'm talking about friends who have actually met the 2 girls you're talking about), then this is a specific situation where they'll be able to help you a lot better than us people on the internet

Why did you even fucking write this down you moron?

This may be hard for monoxide to grasp, but some people don't limit their dating pools based on race.

yeah
but most people do
i'm just asking why someone would refuse to date their own race
as opposed to
refusing to date someone outside of their own race

some of my closest friends are females of my own race. most of them look okay physically, i mean they have pleasant, kind faces and stuff, but i don't find them sexually attractive because they're too familiar; it'd be like fucking my sister would be gross. our relationships are just nice brotherly-sisterly ones.

seriously
you need to talk to people that actually know these 2 women

some of my closest friends are females of my own race. most of them look okay physically, i mean they have pleasant, kind faces and stuff, but i don't find them sexually attractive because they're too familiar; it'd be like fucking my sister would be gross. our relationships are just nice brotherly-sisterly ones.

so...
having sex with someone of your own race would feel like incest...
and that's why there's slutty people that won't fuck their own race...
that doesn't really quite make sense to me, but i think it's the best answer i'm going to get