Males and Females

It's just too depressing to even consider acknowledging.

yeah it is depressing

as a white straight male
it's depressing to see blue-eyed-blondes with milky-white skin who won't date white guys

it's like this weird racism against your own race, or "daddy issues" or something

I see that a lot with Asian chicks who REFUSE to date Asian guys and are proud of it. Like on principle they are just totally opposed. I understand a modern lady not wanting a traditional old-country guy who can't/won't do his own laundry, but it's sort of dumb to write off totally cool westernized/modern guys for no apparent reason.

I've kind of fetishized whiteness through my semi paranoid vague fear that white people are either dying out or that white men are going out of fashion, so even though some asian women are stunning, I can only entertain the prospect of marrying a white woman.

You're thinking in terms of morals and the big picture, in the big picture it doesn't do anything because new forms of identity will spead, along with the old non racial ones and hatred and predjudice will still exist. I'm just thinking, I like white chicks so I want them in my bed.

I went to a fucking lap dancing club (no AUG) once. It was fucking dumb really. I probably should have gone in Prague, if I was going to go, but I had gf's throughout a good part of my stay there. Anyway, so I went and got 3 5 minute lap dances from some girl called megan or something like that. She was a brunette with a great body and an ok face, although when we went outside for a chat and a fag, her faced looked a bit bad in the light. Still she was easily the hottest one in the lot, unless you only like blondes or something. Anyway, it was ok, probably worth the money really all things considered. The places was really a brothel and some other girl offered to give me oral upstairs for £150 for 20 minutes, which is three times the going rate, as far as I'm aware. Anyway, I wasn't up for anything that nasty.

It's not exactly hard to do that tbh, i've rejected plenty of black girls.

It is when you're a nineteen-year-old with acne.

Also, I suck at faking interest. This may be just a local thing, but it seems like a test females often do on males is gauging their viability by talking about something with the substance of a Facebook status and seeing how well they can generate and maintain conversation.

I went to a fucking lap dancing club (no AUG) once. It was fucking dumb really. I probably should have gone in Prague, if I was going to go, but I had gf's throughout a good part of my stay there. Anyway, so I went and got 3 5 minute lap dances from some girl called megan or something like that. She was a brunette with a great body and an ok face, although when we went outside for a chat and a fag, her faced looked a bit bad in the light. Still she was easily the hottest one in the lot, unless you only like blondes or something. Anyway, it was ok, probably worth the money really all things considered. The places was really a brothel and some other girl offered to give me oral upstairs for £150 for 20 minutes, which is three times the going rate, as far as I'm aware. Anyway, I wasn't up for anything that nasty.
what city was this in? when i was in London, i went to one on Leicester square. i got a Polish brunette who was absolutely gorgeous and apparently had been living there for some time cuz she had a sexy English accent.

edit: did a quick search and found it's called Windmill International. check it out, lol

I see that a lot with Asian chicks who REFUSE to date Asian guys and are proud of it. Like on principle they are just totally opposed. I understand a modern lady not wanting a traditional old-country guy who can't/won't do his own laundry, but it's sort of dumb to write off totally cool westernized/modern guys for no apparent reason.

okay
so what's up whith the non-asian guys that are obsessed with asian girls???

i don;t get that

She'll be pissed if you say that because she's asian and she likes white guys. To be fair, I do think there are attractive asian women. She isn't bad herself.

okay

i don;t get that

a lot of both men and women want to explore the opposite sex outside of their own race, because that becomes "boring" and "regular", while fucking a foreigner seems "exciting" and "exotic".

i mostly like caucasian europeans but still i can acknowledge that asian girls can be hot too. (though not those of my own specific race)

oh right... you prefer "definitively mature faces, big caucasoid noses, wide hips, loose pussies, and jiggly bellies and asses". ok

Last edited by a moderator:
She'll be pissed if you say that because she's asian and she likes white guys. To be fair, I do think there are attractive asian women. She isn't bad herself.

okay
i have no problem with the whole doing the LTR thing and being with someone that's not your race when you're gonna be with them for a couple years

i'm bitching about the really slutty people
where a black guy is bragging about the huge-ass number of women he banged last month, but none of those women are black

or the blue-eyed blonde women that get gangbanged by a whole dozen different black dicks where the female is the only white person in the room

why would a slutty-as-hell person like that refuse to ever have any kind of sex with their own race??
that's my question, which still hasn't really been answered yet

i'm willing to be a slut, and i'm also willing to fuck people outside of my own race, but if i'm gonna be a slut and have sex with a dozen people in a week, some of them are going to be my own race

okay

i don;t get that

They assume ALL ARE SAME probably...exotic geishas and massage parlor girls who squeak and will do your laundry, suffer in silence, shit like that. A lot of them are obsessed with cultural products of Asia and think dragon kimonos are cool.

I think if you're not a 'tard, you will realize that hotness transcends race and there are hot people of every race. Unfortunately for me my chances of a purebred child are not great because where I live there are very few Korean guys period, and of the ones who are here, it's hard to find ones that (A) I find attractive and (B) would find me attractive. Add to that a lot of dudes whose moms still do everything for them - not hot!

okay

i'm bitching about the really slutty people
where a black guy is bragging about the huge-ass number of women he banged last month, but none of those women are black

or the blue-eyed blonde women that get gangbanged by a whole dozen different black dicks where the female is the only white person in the room

These questions can only be answered by figuring out one's mental state. They have nothing to do with preference.

Fuck I need to find a gf fast. Urgh. I get replies on OKC but not too many nice girls live in this city. Gay. Long distance relationships aren't for me.