Males and Females

I've kinda got something going right now but if you wanna hang out at Pearl Street or go to a Phish/Soundtribe/Thievery Corp/String cheese/esperanza spalding concert, hit me up.

Or if you want to go drink a couple liters of hazed & infused

haha just fucking around, I just got out of the army and moved home for the semester, going to apply and hopefully get accepted to CU Boulder for the Fall and then live up there, will always be down to have a brewski though.

That's funny, I don't recall asking a single question in that post. And to be honest, if you actually look at the pictures of girls I've been dating/banging, I don't need the approval or kudos of this board, I'm doing pretty damn well for myself. On a serious note, all I'm doing is sharing my personal life a bit. So I guess if people aren't interested or think I'm just humble bragging my ass off I'll stop. It's no sweat off my balls.

I prefer an image to go with the story. RMS is just being oversensitive. Good luck with the SF chick; Bay Area girls tend to be really chill.

haha just fucking around, I just got out of the army and moved home for the semester, going to apply and hopefully get accepted to CU Boulder for the Fall and then live up there, will always be down to have a brewski though.

The beer flows like wine out here.

If you get accepted at CU Boulder, make sure you play the paperwork game to their rules. My sister waited until she received her financial aid package to "confirm enrollment" in the classes she'd registered for, which happened at the close of her last day to do so. They dropped her ass for the semester and put red tape around the administration office.

So that girl I asked out on exam day like a month ago finally accepted my fb friend request. We were texting back and forth a bit last night about classes and stuff, might hang out this weekend/grab a drink.

If I tried to fuck a tattoo-laden chick, all I would be able to think about is the chapter where Ishmael sleeps with Queequeg. It's like a quickie and a bedtime story all rolled into one.

I wonder how much Ishmael/Queequeg slash fanfic has been written?

*LIGHTBULB*

AND THEN DAGGOO DESCENDED UPON THEM WITH HIS BBC

I might go to CU Boulder. I can call you a faggot in person now rms!

Well dude I totally recommend it. I went there for a student day thing on veteran's day, loved the area, campus, people etc. Great small town vibe I got from there, and of course probably one of the best city locations in the state. But you must eat organic, and ride a bike haha

The beer flows like wine out here.

If you get accepted at CU Boulder, make sure you play the paperwork game to their rules. My sister waited until she received her financial aid package to "confirm enrollment" in the classes she'd registered for, which happened at the close of her last day to do so. They dropped her ass for the semester and put red tape around the administration office.

Yeah, they have a big hard-on for vets so I should be okay. I plan on applying in a few weeks, and I wanna drive through early summer make sure everything's ok. But it'll be great I hope

tumblr_m21e8hBLgJ1qg5ck6o1_500.jpg

does anyone recognize the pale-skinned red-head girl next to GoGo in this pic??

I've had some unfortunate experiences with bitches lately. I've had two women hit on me and subsequently give me their numbers at the gym, only to be looking for attention/validation (they were both married, I find out after the fact). Pissed me the fuck off because they were both very attractive. The third unfortunate experience was with a bigger girl who had been trying to hook up with me for a while. Gave in, and found out that I wasn't attracted to her in the least. That sexual experience didn't go well. Not into bbw's AT ALL.

oh, God i hate it when married women give you their phone numbers, that's so fucking annoying, unless you actually end up fucking them, but that just gets messy

Some pretty girl that's slightly into metal has agreed to go out with me. Trumpets are being sounded, bells are ringing.

So I've been talking to this girl that had a crush on me like 2 years ago, she smokes weed, listens to metal etc, and I somehow was lucky enough to get her number the day after her BF dumped her, and after a while I got her to send me a pic in just her "undergarments" :) as in a thong and bra, and today I told her I've never loved any girl (I don't really believe in that bullshit) and she told me she would love me o_O and every daily "conversation" ends of drifting to sex, and she tells me shes a freak in bed, she has more fetishes than I can count on both my hands, and when I asked her what she meant when she was "freaky" she said "I will see"

When I was talking to my friend about this he said she wanted my specially seasoned salami :lol: :lol: :lol: