Males and Females

I don't think you've ever replied to any of my posts in a positive way, seriously man if you have nothing but negative shit to say to me just block me.

That actually wasn't meant to be a slant towards you, though I can see why you deduced such, so I'm sorry it was presented in a way that could come off like that.

What I meant is, fairly frequently when people get out of relationships they'll hit up a source in either a friend or an acquaintance they know will be receptive of such and will act in ways similar to that which you described. Aka, if you realize there is a good chance they're looking for self verification and attention and that doesn't bother you, then good deal. However if you're hoping for something a little more in the long run, just be weary of the potentials.

She seems to be more interested in sex than a relationship, at least a couple days ago she was.. She said she wanted to enjoy single life but now shes talking about a relationship with me, pretty confusing honestly.

Exactly, that along with the "i could love you" comment could lead to her leading you to believe there is something more there, even if its based on something more superficial (even if subconsciously on her part).

Exactly, that along with the "i could love you" comment could lead to her leading you to believe there is something more there, even if its based on something more superficial (even if subconsciously on her part).

I'm going to fuck this chick either way :lol: if it turns out she wants a relationship than maybe i'm up for that too.

I got invited into this private group on facebook where people in my social circle post pictures of themselves naked.

Part of me is really intrigued, and part of me is wondering what kind of conversation this will lead to at metal shows in Denver.

So I've been talking to this girl that had a crush on me like 2 years ago, she smokes weed, listens to metal etc, and I somehow was lucky enough to get her number the day after her BF dumped her, and after a while I got her to send me a pic in just her "undergarments" :) as in a thong and bra, and today I told her I've never loved any girl (I don't really believe in that bullshit) and she told me she would love me o_O and every daily "conversation" ends of drifting to sex, and she tells me shes a freak in bed, she has more fetishes than I can count on both my hands, and when I asked her what she meant when she was "freaky" she said "I will see"

When I was talking to my friend about this he said she wanted my specially seasoned salami :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you not believe in something that's real? That's like saying you don't believe in air, or water, or cats big enough to gnaw your fucking face off. Silliness I say.

I got invited into this private group on facebook where people in my social circle post pictures of themselves naked.

Part of me is really intrigued, and part of me is wondering what kind of conversation this will lead to at metal shows in Denver.

I would always say "HAHA I SAW YOUR WANG/BOOBIES!" really loud everytime I saw any of them. Watch them get uncomfortable.

^Good luck.

So that Annette chick I dated briefly, the one who had an ex named Rick and almost didn't go on a date with me because of that due to her troubled past with him (verbally and physically abusive), keeps posting shit about this guy because he apparently had an accident and died. She pulled some sob story on me about how damaged she is from that relationship and how he was the worst thing to ever happen to her, and yet she changed her profile picture to the two of them together, and keeps uploading pictures of this guy and talking about how great of a guy he is and this and that. Now, I've been in love and I've definitely had my heart broken, but this is absolutely ridiculous for her to put on such a front only to completely change her tone the moment something bad happens to this guy (karma much?). I just lost all respect for her and had to unfriend her on facebook and shit and will never talk to her again (she randomly texts me now and then).

edit: I just went through and purged my friends list of people I don't talk to. Honestly, if it wasn't for Laura I would just delete this thing. Although, I do have her phone number so we could just talk that way, but hopefully she enjoys me bothering her while she's at work, haha.

edit2: Buttfuck it, no more Facebook.

Today consisted of (in sequential order)

My current girlfriend apologizing for nonsensical behavior as of late on her part due to hormones, tooo

Talking to my son on skype per usual, to having my ex wife say (after what has been an unfortunately and abrasive mental split since our relationships demise) she was going to travel across the country to be there for my sisters college graduation, and telling me about two concerts she wants to get tickets for for bands I know she doesn't personally enjoy much, but knows I like, and inviting to bring me across the country to join her at said concerts since (her words) "We never got to go to shows together while we were together, so why not now?"

to

me getting incredibly drunk conversing with

19327_10151609468312345_1518342082_n_zpsceae2e1a.jpg

a female friend of 12 plus years that has always been emotionally close to near dangerous levels on numerous occasions. A few lines were surpassed with things said and done tonight.

Now I'm in bed in physical pain of where I have led my life to be at this juncture. I have mind fucked / emotionally fucked myself.

Good job Phlegethon, have fun getting out of that mess. Sometimes (most times) I feel like this thread is a competition of who can get into the dumbest interpersonal relationship situations. :lol:

Mathias no homo but I thought you had a boyfriend?

Going to the movies with PP and my dad tonight to see Django Unchained. Hope there isn't too much sex/rape in it.

^gay

My girlfriend's been really distant with me lately. Which sorta worries me as my ex-girlfriend, the long distance one, would only do that when she was mad at me. She sorta fucked me up. Eh. Maybe I'm just over-worrying.