Males and Females

Also I don't see what's so cute at cold-heartedly demanding some nice fuck.

This is becoming oh so arousing. Continue on this path and we will no longer require the word "female" in the thread title.

I had a nice date tonight. I was annoyed because I had a bad allergy flare-up, which caused me to hold off on sexual advances ( who wants to get snot on a girl's face in their first meeting? :lol: ). Nonetheless, it went well. She's got a fat ass and texted me after the date saying that I was good-looking, so I'm pretty satisfied about it. She's from out of state so it couldn't be anything long-term, but I don't really care.

The girl I was with yesterday just messaged me about how scared of me she is. She begs me to leave the idea of french-kissing her and she absolutely refuses to ever do so. I responded "that's a shame" with a smileyface. Here's a rotten cactus on the shelf and your denial and fear means even less to me than that tropical plant. I could throw that cactus out of the window and nothing would change in my life. I want to see you SHAKE.

Urgh I'm getting really pissed off because I'm supposed to be getting messaged on facebook to meet some girl tonight but fucking facebook wont work/ is down or something. It works on my phone but not my pc. I am so fucking sick of shit.

The girl I was with yesterday just messaged me about how scared of me she is. She begs me to leave the idea of french-kissing her and she absolutely refuses to ever do so. I responded "that's a shame" with a smileyface. Here's a rotten cactus on the shelf and your denial and fear means even less to me than that tropical plant. I could throw that cactus out of the window and nothing would change in my life. I want to see you SHAKE.

The creepy darkness in you is cute too.

She's called Lass and is on SG.

thnx
Lass looks hot, except the chest,she doesn't really have any boobs
seriously, what's up with the suicide girls all having tiny titties??

it's kinda creapy, borderline-pedophile-type stuff
i wanna see a tattoo-covered-girl with adult-sized-boobs dammit

also
love the blatantly-fake-hair-color-thing that some of them sometimes do
tumblr_lve60hiWbZ1qzimpzo1_500.jpg

The girl I was banging that ended up having a boyfriend called me yesterday. Of course, I didn't answer. She left a message saying "Sorry I haven't talked to you much and I hope you don't think I'm being shady. Hope you're well" etc...The fuck? Fuck off skank. I delight in how you yearn for my tiny wang, and you shall not have it. Slut.

Don't want you to think I'm being shady at all. You know...like spending time with my boyfriend while waiting to ride your dick.

Good ol' Justin. No one else can compare in terms of technique when it comes to cunt blocking.

Yeah, I love seeing gorgeous women get insulted when their advances are shunned in style.

Don't want you to think I'm being shady at all. You know...like spending time with my boyfriend while waiting to ride your dick.

I wonder what she tells her boyfriend?