Males and Females

But even then, a friendship with an ex can only start after several months of minimal contact after the breakup, ideally when both parties involved have found new love interests. One reason I am best friends with my first ex is because our friendship began when we both started seeing other people. Now, in fact, I'm going to be a groomsman at her wedding this summer, as she's marrying another good friend of mine.

my personal experience
"friendship with an ex" can only happen after one of you is already dating someone else

I looked at the first two pics and thought yuck but she looks great in the third one so eh.

I'm moving into a new place with GG this week (our own house by ourselves in a new area, gonna be awesome) and oh yeah we just got engaged. HOLY SHIT

I actually like the second picture best.

Congrats dude!

I was agreeing with you and questioning Satanstoenail's opinion in this matter. Although I didn't notice the plugs.

About the whole "is it ok talking to an ex" thing. Hell the fuck no. That has nothing to do with insecurities, but more with the fact that guys and women can never just be friends. It's a well-known fact, and if you believe otherwise you are probably a homosexual.

Scientific Evidence:

Also good job Rick, the 2nd pic is cute, however she's not exactly my type though. She looks like a female Rob Flynn.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys and women can never just be friends

this is such a load of fucking shit and anyone who actually believes it probably needs to reconsider the worldviews they hold because they're probably a product of deep seeded sexism and misogyny

Just exchanged a few emails with the ex..first time we'd talked in forever. Still is great and shitty at the same time.

About the whole "is it ok talking to an ex" thing. Hell the fuck no. That has nothing to do with insecurities, but more with the fact that guys and women can never just be friends. It's a well-known fact, and if you believe otherwise you are probably a homosexual.

Scientific Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Also good job Rick, the 2nd pic is cute, however she's not exactly my type though. She looks like a female Rob Flynn.

American girls are hot. I wish I was there some times. Especially somewhere like California. Fuck. I know everyone there is Hispanic now, but oh well. Those chicks are hot too. Fuck shitty old gnome land England with its wooly hats and its tea cosys.

Cheers for the congrats people.

How long have you known her?

5 months. :D We won't be getting married for at least 6 months though. We move in to our new place in 2 days, but we've pretty much been living together and spending every second possible together since we met. I've never had anything like this and it's fucking great and I'm just going with it because it feels right and fuck being a cynical bastard for the rest of my life. Sometimes good shit just happens.

Seriously. Yuck? No fuckin wai.

I guess the yuck was more for the first one and carried over to the second because the setting is the same, but yeah the third one is definitely my fave, that's for sure.

Some hot lesbian I met at a bar wanted to know if I've ever crossdressed or let someone peg me. Uh oh.

American girls are hot. I wish I was there some times. Especially somewhere like California. Fuck. I know everyone there is Hispanic now, but oh well. Those chicks are hot too. Fuck shitty old gnome land England with its wooly hats and its tea cosys.

I can't speak for England, but having lived about 50/50 in California and various places in Europe, I can without a doubt say that California girls aint got shit on European women.