Males and Females

It is misogynistic because it proves that you think of women as nothing more than a fuck toy - which by definition is sexist too - but it also reenforces harmful sex based standards on men too. 'I can't have a meaningful friendship with a person who I find attractive because my dick is more important than forging a proper person to person relationship'

/facepalm

I don't even...

Anyway, I watched that video you posted, and you have to keep in mind that Steve Harvey is a comedian. I actually agree with a couple of the things he said (which mostly were in jest) like the comment about the nagging husband.

Mulleted lesbians at the town hall. They can't stop us laughing. Read the bit at the end of the bible about the whore of babylon.

Why did the young woman cross the road? because she didn't think that was the case.

/facepalm

I don't even...

Anyway, I watched that video you posted, and you have to keep in mind that Steve Harvey is a comedian. I actually agree with a couple of the things he said (which mostly were in jest) like the comment about the nagging husband.

It is 2013. Harmful gender/sex roles have no place in this world anymore.

The comments may be made in a joking matter, but I believe he is 100% serious in what he says. There is no reason for him to be insincere with regards to these things.

A man should not be required to be some kind of alpha-male hyper-masculine type to be considered a 'true man' fuck that kind of thinking and fuck anyone who thinks so.

4 of my 5 closest friends are guys. most of my acquaintances are girls only because the major I had in college was predominantly female and because most guys around here are idiots anyway.

Some hot lesbian I met at a bar wanted to know if I've ever crossdressed or let someone peg me. Uh oh.

was she asking you do do both the pegging and the cross-dressing at the same time??

like a guy wearing a micro-mini-skirt while getting pegged??
i would do that

also
is she actually a pussy-eating-lesbian or is she just a straight girl with a pegging/costuming fetish??

Quite a few of my best friends are female. I think part of that stems from growing up with 3 sisters and an absent brother. Ever since moving out of my hometown, I consider my close group of friends to be a surrogate family of sorts, and enjoy having female friends to fill that void.

I agree. A lot of my friends are chicks, but its been narrowed down ALOT over the years to a core few.

The hard part about having female friends is the fucking drama that comes with ALOT of chicks...Its finding the few that dont carry that shit around and dump it on other people. Fuck that shit.

I agree. A lot of my friends are chicks, but its been narrowed down ALOT over the years to a core few.

The hard part about having female friends is the fucking drama that comes with ALOT of chicks...Its finding the few that dont carry that shit around and dump it on other people. Fuck that shit.

It helps to have interests that are common ground as well, and women seem to be getting into prior boys club territory more profusely these last few years.

It helps to have interests that are common ground as well, and women seem to be getting into prior boys club territory more profusely these last few years.

yeah
these last few years i've seen more and more females at sci-fi/superhero-type cons and tattoo conventions as well