Males and Females

Weve been on and off for 10 years. Mostly off, but still really close friends. Weve been together this round for about 4 months.

Ended up making out with my best friend yesterday. It was god damn incredible. Even though she didn't have the full lips I'm used to, she made up for it with an aggressive and wild approach.

Can't wait to take her out on Sunday :)

Tongue?
Yeah.
Cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah usually I've found a first kiss to be this awkward experience where you're figuring out how reserved a person is, how much tongue they like, etc. I can honestly say this was far more natural and carnal. I'm crazy about this girl.

Dude, I feel you on that. The first time boyfriend and I kissed it was like there was no figuring out to do. We just went and it was awesome. Good luck with this lady of yours!

First time I kissed my girlfriend was awkward as fuck. We actually sorta kissed before we became a couple, but it was a super-awkward peck on the lips. Then she asked me out the day after and suddenly the kisses became passionate and not-awks.

First time I made out on and off with a girl it felt really good and it was really natural and easy. I think it was because we were both attracted to each other so much. We just liked to make out and get touchy feely and were pulled in with each other. Not all females with throw them selves on you and start something. If a female just came up to me and kissed me it would not bother me at all. Females seem to expect you to make advances, but since I am not sexual I don't know what to do because I have to feel something and good in order to gratify someone.

Congrats Eligos, and everyone who has some good things going on!

I've only kissed one guy (the boyfriend since high school) and our first kiss was awkward as FUCK. He kept accidentally biting my lip, but not in a good way at all... So awkward that we didn't kiss after that until three weeks later (we declared we were boyfriend and girlfriend before the kiss) because I was secretly trying to avoid him because of it.:lol:

So the whole not arguing thing has been helping, but havnt been 100% argument free.

Definitely starting to teach me the lesson "choose your battles" because holy fuck am I a firecracker.

So the whole not arguing thing has been helping, but havnt been 100% argument free.

Definitely starting to teach me the lesson "choose your battles" because holy fuck am I a firecracker.

I can't imagine you fighting or arguing or bitching at all! Would be interesting to see from a non perverted perspective of course

First time I made out on and off with a girl it felt really good and it was really natural and easy. I think it was because we were both attracted to each other so much. We just liked to make out and get touchy feely and were pulled in with each other. Not all females with throw them selves on you and start something. If a female just came up to me and kissed me it would not bother me at all. Females seem to expect you to make advances, but since I am not sexual I don't know what to do because I have to feel something and good in order to gratify someone.

I think it's important to keep dating, not necessarily every weekend, but just keeping yourself out there. It's important to be on top of your game when you meet someone that counts, man.

It's always weirded me out when someone says they're not sexual, because to me it's about as natural a thing as breathing or sleeping. It's one of the reasons I could never date some of my good lady friends, as a confidant I know that they're repressing a part of themselves just based off the stories they tell, and it's amusing how some people still think of secretions and gyrations as "yucky" after reaching adulthood.

I think it's important to keep dating, not necessarily every weekend, but just keeping yourself out there. It's important to be on top of your game when you meet someone that counts, man.

It's always weirded me out when someone says they're not sexual, because to me it's about as natural a thing as breathing or sleeping. It's one of the reasons I could never date some of my good lady friends, as a confidant I know that they're repressing a part of themselves just based off the stories they tell, and it's amusing how some people still think of secretions and gyrations as "yucky" after reaching adulthood.

I know a lot of girls who are repressed sexually. Feel sorry for them.

I can't imagine you fighting or arguing or bitching at all! Would be interesting to see from a non perverted perspective of course

Yeah I hear ya...Thats why this relationship is so fucking difficult because Im never like this in any of my other interactions with people...But im tenacious as all fucking hell to make this work.

This is the same lady you posted a page or so back, right? Good luck tonight. Because I am comfortable with my heterosexuality, I have no problem saying this: she's hawt.